Baby #6

I need some help with names for baby#6
I’m due with a girl in a few weeks and we still can’t decide on a name that we both like

I have two sons called [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and three daughters called [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

Some of the names we like are:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] fits best with your other children-I like that it doesn’t repeat any initials.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

Some suggestions that came to mind: [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]

[name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are also my favorites! Either would be beautiful with your other children.

I like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] with your other children’s names. I also like @greyblue’s suggestion of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] for you.

I love your children’s names, and I think that [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would fit in beautifully in your family!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]

*all your children have beautiful, polished names, but a lot of names on your list don’t seem to be the same style as your children’s

I really like your children’s names! They are all beautiful and sound gorgeous together - very regal!

From your list I really like: [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
You could also consider: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f]

My favourite for you is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] as well! [name_f]Imo[/name_f] it’s a super because yet underused classic that needs to be used more. I also love [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] from your list.

I like [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] is nice and i love the nickname [name_f]Flo[/name_f]

It’s not on your list but the name [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] was the first name I thought of to go with your very regal name choices.

I like [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Marielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanne[/name_f], [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are my favorite from your lists. I think [name_f]Florence[/name_f] goes beautifully with your other children’s names.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are also my favorites from this list.

You have a [name_m]George[/name_m], so I think [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is overkill; ditto [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. Not repeating initials and keeping with the same style is why my favorites are those three for you.

Best of luck - all the names are beautiful and you really cannot choose a bad one from the bunch.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is perfect with your sib! I also love [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f], or [name_f]Louise[/name_f], but not really [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] as much… but if you are set on it then, yes, I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].
[name_f]Elouise[/name_f] is also cute for a girl, and it can match [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], if you like that sort of thing. Then again it is pretty close…

I also like the name [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], it seems to fit your style.

I agree, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] fits as well, though I prefer Hebrew names…

My style choice names for you are [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] or [name_f]Veronica[/name_f].

ALL of your choices work well with the sibling names!

Congratulations and good luck :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you realize it, or if it was unintentional, but your daughters’ names are alphabetical, skipping letter. It’s kinda cute, so I would vote for [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] (I love the name, but [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] would be my personal preference). That aside, I love [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], or [name_f]Clara[/name_f] - although you can’t go wrong with any name on your list; they are all beautiful.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]