Baby #7 arrived

We decided to keep the Biblical boy name theme going and welcomed [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] into our family. He joins [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_u]Clare[/name_u], [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_f]Katharine[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. In the end I found [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] too handsome to pass on and wanted a name that my husband and I were both excited to use. [name_m]John[/name_m] is my husband’s father’s name and with [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] arriving over Father’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] weekend the timing was perfect. The name nerd side of me does love that each member of the family will continue to have their own first initial.

Really perfect! You have a beautifully named set of children.

A lovely sibset, and as you said, [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] is incredibly handsome!

Congratulations! [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a fantastic choice!

Congratulations!
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a very handsome name!

Congratulations! [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is very lovely and very handsome :).

Congratulations! [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is just perfect. Being a mother of a [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] myself, I can only say that you made the right choice :slight_smile:

I love the name [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]. Congratulations!

congratulations! [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] is such a handsome name indeed :slight_smile: And what a well-named set!

What a strong, handsome name! Congratulations!

I love the name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]!

Congrats! [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] is such a handsome name. :slight_smile:

You landed on an excellent choice. Congrats!