Baby Adam is here!

[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] was born on [name_u]December[/name_u] 22, weighing in at 6 pounds and 11 ounces. He is the youngest brother to [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] “[name_m]Eddie[/name_m]” and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. We ended up combining our two favorite names together, and we actually waited until about two hours after his birth to name him. Originally, we were really settled on [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] with the nickname [name_m]Ben[/name_m], but then we saw him. He just looked like an [name_m]Adam[/name_m]. [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] are thrilled to have a new baby brother! He is happy, healthy, and doing wonderfully! Thank you to all of those helped us decide on his name! God bless, and I hope you all have/had a happy holiday!

Thank you so much! :smiley:

[name_u]Love[/name_u],
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_m]Eddie[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] H.

Congratulations! [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is lovely :slight_smile:

What a handsome name, congratulations! :slight_smile:

I am so glad you decided on [name_m]Adam[/name_m]. I am a huge fan! Congrats.