Baby Addie!

Hi Berries! It’s been a while since I last posted but I thought that I would share that my fifth daughter, [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] was born on [name_u]October[/name_u] 3rd 2020. She joins her sisters, [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! Thank you to all the people who helped my pick her name! Oh and we’ve decided on [name_f]Addie[/name_f] for a nn. -[name_f]Anna[/name_f]

34 Likes

Congratulations! What a beautiful gang of girls :two_hearts: Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Adelaide [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is beautiful.

Aw congratulations!! [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is beautiful! Also, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] used to be my absolute favorite name a couple of years ago! I’m so glad to see someone has used it!

Her name is gorgeous. I love her sisters names too.

Congratulations! Gorgeous names your girls have :heart_eyes:

Congratulations on your baby girl! I wish all the best for you and baby [name_f]Addie[/name_f] :blush:

Congratulations!!

Congrats!

Congrats! Such beautiful names!

Wow, all your girls’ names are gorgeous, congratulations!

Aww! Congratulations! I love her name!

What a great name alongside your other names! Congrats!

Lovely name.

Those sound amazing together! Congratulations!

Congrats! :partying_face:
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is gorgeous!

That’s an absolutely beautiful name! Congratulations! Best wishes for you and your family.

Congratulations! [name_f]Addie[/name_f] is so cute! [name_f]Do[/name_f] your other girls go by nicknames too?

Congratulations!:tada:

I love your daughter’s names! All so beautiful and classic!