Baby Asher is here!!

On [name]Jan[/name]. 7th, 2:35am. Our 3rd child, a boy arrived. I went into labor at about 6:30, and my water broke a few minutes before that. My husband and the kids, rushed me to the hospital. Where I quickly progressed to fully dilated at 2:00am, I began pushing. After 30 min, our little boy was born! We named him [name]Asher[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]. He was 7lb 3oz and 19in long. [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] are so happy to have a little brother in the house. We jsut call him [name]Asher[/name], but N and S have been calling him [name]Ash[/name]. Looks like we have an nickname already. I am going home tomorrow, can’t wait to get out of this hospital! - [name]Anamarie[/name] and [name]Joe[/name].

Congratulations!! The best of luck to you and your family. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] the name! Great, handsome choice, and really nice with his sisters’ names…

Good luck, and congratulations!

[name]Just[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] his name, and it works so well with his sisters. Congratulations, so happy to hear the news!

Thank you all so much! [name]Little[/name] [name]Asher[/name] is doing well this past week! [name]Every[/name] night when my Dh is doing work in his office, and the girls are sleeping. I am usually feeding [name]Asher[/name] his bottle(Not a good breastfeeder at all) I look down at him, and he is definantly a [name]Asher[/name]. He’s always happy! Funny thing, thats what his name means. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on [name]Asher[/name]!

Congratulations. [name]Asher[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is a lovely name.

Sounds like you were blessed with a quick labour as well ??!

Thanks. I was definantly blessed with an quick labour. My other two children too way longer than with [name]Asher[/name]. He is such a blessing to us.