Baby B - poll - due any day, please help!

Help! I posted a few months ago and we are STILL stuck between our top 3 names if unknown little baby here is a boy. We have tweaked our middle names slightly. Baby is now due any day! So, I’m creating a poll (hopefully, this is my first time) to pick your beautiful Nameberry minds. Also open to other suggestions! My husband likes “posh” names and I lean towards more nature-y/hippie names.

Our surname begins with B, has an - er sound at the end and has 2 syllables.

Baby B boy names
  • Beaumont Henry Matthew (Beau or Monty Nn)
  • Jasper Matthew Henry
  • Jasper Matthew John
  • Felix Henry Matthew

0 voters

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are both beautiful

1 Like

Jasper feels like the perfect balance between your two styles, if you ask me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love both [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. Such a tough decision…

1 Like

[name_m]Felix[/name_m]! I do love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], too, but I’d personally avoid the repeating -er ending in first and last names.

1 Like

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is also a great set!

1 Like

I love the versatility of [name_m]Beaumont[/name_m] !

1 Like

The [name_m]Felix[/name_m] combo is my fave for you. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow going on. Good luck!

1 Like

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is such a cute name! I vote that with either middle name choice.

1 Like