Baby Berries due April-June 2023

Congratulations @SimplyJaz and @Yuma! Wishing you both all the best for your pregnancy. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’m 10 weeks today and we just found out we are having a… GIRL! :heartpulse:

[name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend and I have thought for weeks that we were having a girl, but I still can’t believe we were right. We would have been happy either way, but it’s so nice to know a little more about the tiny person we have on the way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Congratulations on your little girl @minxtruck! How exciting - and glad things are going well for you.

I’m 5w and starting to get the early signs of tiredness and nausea. Second test had a very strong line so need to contact the local maternity service at the weekend I think.

2 Likes

Stepping into this group. Got my positive last Tuesday…: finally told my husband last night. Well, I tried all weekend but it took him time to catch on :sweat_smile: This will hopefully be our 4th “earth side” baby. We lost one in [name_u]January[/name_u] right before hitting 10 weeks so we’re kind of nervously waiting to see how these next weeks play out….

4 Likes

I can commiserate. We lost baby #3 and are now pregnant with #5. :pray:

Hoping this pregnancy goes well for you @Alix2016[name_f][/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] due date calculator says I’m due [name_f]May[/name_f] 18. It’ll be some time before I get that confirmed though. When I called to setup my appointments the most they could do atm was set up my phone intake. Apparently they’re currently experiencing some staffing and schedule setbacks…

2 Likes

I’ve updated the first post of the thread with your estimated due date, just let me know if it changes when you get it confirmed.

If anyone else would like me to add their due date, or gender when you know it (unless you’re going to be team green), then just let me know and I’ll keep the first post up-to-date with everyone’s info. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello there :wave:. We’ve been TTC our first child for more than 2 years, now finally I’m 4+5 after my first IVF transfer! I can’t believe it! I’m still very cautious because it’s really really early and anything can happen but I want to be optimistic, we have our first scan in just a few days! Estimated due date is [name_u]June[/name_u] 2nd.

2 Likes

How amazing! Time flies - I remember when you were trying for #1! Good luck! :sunflower::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I remember you too from the TTC 2020 thread :blush:thank you dear !