Baby Berries due April-June 2023

Congratulations @SimplyJaz and @Yuma! Wishing you both all the best for your pregnancy. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’m 10 weeks today and we just found out we are having a… GIRL! :heartpulse:

[name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend and I have thought for weeks that we were having a girl, but I still can’t believe we were right. We would have been happy either way, but it’s so nice to know a little more about the tiny person we have on the way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Congratulations on your little girl @minxtruck! How exciting - and glad things are going well for you.

I’m 5w and starting to get the early signs of tiredness and nausea. Second test had a very strong line so need to contact the local maternity service at the weekend I think.

2 Likes

Stepping into this group. Got my positive last Tuesday…: finally told my husband last night. Well, I tried all weekend but it took him time to catch on :sweat_smile: This will hopefully be our 4th “earth side” baby. We lost one in [name_u]January[/name_u] right before hitting 10 weeks so we’re kind of nervously waiting to see how these next weeks play out….

4 Likes

I can commiserate. We lost baby #3 and are now pregnant with #5. :pray:

Hoping this pregnancy goes well for you @Alix2016[name_f][/name_f]!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] due date calculator says I’m due [name_f]May[/name_f] 18. It’ll be some time before I get that confirmed though. When I called to setup my appointments the most they could do atm was set up my phone intake. Apparently they’re currently experiencing some staffing and schedule setbacks…

2 Likes

I’ve updated the first post of the thread with your estimated due date, just let me know if it changes when you get it confirmed.

If anyone else would like me to add their due date, or gender when you know it (unless you’re going to be team green), then just let me know and I’ll keep the first post up-to-date with everyone’s info. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello there :wave:. We’ve been TTC our first child for more than 2 years, now finally I’m 4+5 after my first IVF transfer! I can’t believe it! I’m still very cautious because it’s really really early and anything can happen but I want to be optimistic, we have our first scan in just a few days! Estimated due date is [name_u]June[/name_u] 2nd.

5 Likes

How amazing! Time flies - I remember when you were trying for #1! Good luck! :sunflower::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I remember you too from the TTC 2020 thread :blush:thank you dear !

1 Like

Eight weeks and feeling the tiredness and unsettled stomach that comes with this stage of pregnancy! Got my first appointment with a midwife scheduled for next week.

Weve decided we’re going to stay Team [name_u]Green[/name_u] again, so double the name fun. Still like our girl option from before but open to persuasion otherwise, and no idea where to start for a boy!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I don’t know what your first pregnancy was like, but weeks 7-11 were the worst for me, so hopefully you’ll be feeling better soon! At least you have your first midwife appointment to look forward to.

I applaud anyone who is Team [name_u]Green[/name_u], having to narrow down boys and girls names sounds impossible to me. :sweat_smile: I’ve gone ahead updated the first post of the thread with a :green_heart: for you.

We had our wellbeing scan at 13+1 yesterday. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl was really active which wasn’t fun for the sonographer but we enjoyed seeing her fidgeting and turning around in there. She’s measuring well, had a lovely strong heartbeat and everything else looked good so it was a huge relief to see her again and know everything is going well so far (touch wood). Our next scan will be 1 Dec.

The less exciting news is, I have Covid. I was in the UK for over a week at a conference and got back on weekend. By [name_f]Monday[/name_f] evening I started getting symptoms, and then on [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] morning tested positive. I’ve had a pretty bad time of it over the past few days but, thankfully, this morning is the first day I’ve woken up feeling slightly better rather than worse. So, hopefully turning a corner now and will feel more like myself in a few days.

How’s everyone else doing?

1 Like

Team green here and due [name_f]April[/name_f] 28. We’ve known for three weeks now and it came as a bit of a surprise. I’m nursing our 11 month old daughter and haven’t had a period so I spent a day feeling jittery about our news. [name_f]Every[/name_f] day since then I’ve felt excited with a touch of morning sickness.

Yesterday was my first appointment with the midwife and we got to hear the heartbeat. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] has a big brother and a big sister. When I tell my son I feel sick because I have a baby in my womb he says, “Hey baby! Stop making mommy feel sick!” It’s too cute and I feel very loved.

3 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone. I haven’t posted on nameberry in years, but I occasionally lurk around. I’m going to cautiously join you all. I got my positive this weekend and I believe my due date will be [name_u]June[/name_u] 11. This will be my 2nd baby, but first with my husband. I have a 6 year old daughter. I really liked being in the forums when I was pregnant with her in 2015 so that’s why I’m back :blush: I’m super nervous about this one sticking, and trying not to get too excited yet. I will go in for my first scan when I’m 8 weeks, but that feels so far away!

3 Likes

Had my intake appointment yesterday. Nurse says based off the dates I gave her she’s putting my DD at [name_f]May[/name_f] 16 but an ultrasound could change that if they find the range is a 5 day difference.

I’m doing well but beyond tired these days. I’ve taken to having naps myself when I put my kids down to naps.

I’m still on the waiting list for an actual in person visit. I’m not sure what’s entirely going on or why but I did go as far yesterday to looking at the practices provider list and did notice some of my previous providers no longer listed. A part of me is wondering if it’s covid related. I know from it being headline news at the time last year that both the practice and hospital were ones that were terminating / denying exemption requests for those not vaccinated…. So part of me is thinking this could be the ripple effect. But who knows. I’m not too concerned at this point. With my first born I actually didn’t know about implantation bleeding so I was actually a lot further along when I realized I was pregnant and then getting in for my appointment so still being on the earlier side doesn’t bother me to not have something scheduled yet. It will be interesting to see how this issue plays out going forward. We won’t consider elsewhere at this time as this hospital is the one that when we went searching during pregnancy 1 was the only one that lined up with all our ideals. And now 5th pregnancy is who we trust.

We will be Team [name_u]Green[/name_u]! It’s kind of all we’ve ever been and we love it!

2 Likes

I’m pregnant and due around [name_f]May[/name_f] 15th with my third child!

It’s been a stressful first trimester so far, as I had a small hemorrhage that has caused some bleeding. Ultrasound has shown that the hemorrhage is healing and baby is doing great, however. I feel really lucky since I’ve had multiple pregnancy losses in the past and I was convinced that was happening again. After that really positive ultrasound, though, I’m going ahead and joining this thread and hoping for smooth sailing from here on out! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Someone tell me im being irrational but I can’t shake this nagging fear that something is going to go wrong. 9w, we’ve told more people earlier on this time (just family/my boss) in part because of Covid we didn’t see anyone in person until after the 12w scan and told then but I am just being plagued with anxiety over something going wrong and then having to tell all these people who were excited for us and I don’t know what to do about it. There’s no history, no reason to suspect it but I just have this worry.

3 Likes

First off, congratulations to everyone who joined. Fingers crossed for all of your pregnancies.

I, unfortunately, have to bow out. I started bleeding last week, and the doctor just confirmed that I did have an early miscarriage. Hopefully I’ll get to join a future group.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that @sweetpeacelove. Sending you lots of love and will hope to see you in a future group. Take care of yourself :heart: