Baby Berries Due: Jan-March ‘23

Is it too early? I just got a BFP yesterday to my total surprise because I’m still BF and have really long cycles and have no idea when I even ovulated.
Anyway, I suspect I might be due in the first week of [name_u]January[/name_u] 2023. This will be #3 for me and we’re ecstatic! We will have 3, three and under when this little one is born lol.

Any others expecting or hoping to expect in [name_u]January[/name_u]?

13 Likes

@bedhead1 Never too early. Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]My[/name_f] due date is somewhere around [name_u]December[/name_u] 27, so just early enough to join the October-December thread, but baby could also be a [name_u]January[/name_u] baby, who knows… On the other hand, I’ve never made it to my due date with any of my pregnancies, so I think chances of a [name_u]January[/name_u] baby are rather low :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Not currently expecting but hopefully I can join ya in this group. Funnily enough, I was in the Jan-March ‘20 group, so it would be interesting to be in the same time frame again.

1 Like

Congratulations on baby number 3!
I am in the group ahead (due October) but i’m sure there will be a few more to join you soon. So exciting!

1 Like

Congratulations! I got pregnant three times while nursing others (two of those instances was tandem nursing) so it happens! Not knowingly expecting atm but we are TTC hopefully we can join you soon!

1 Like

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to hang out here too!

1 Like

Would love for you to join us! Where are you in your cycle?

Congratulations to you too!

Thanks! We were actively trying just had no idea when to expect ovulation with the long cycles and I wasn’t doing BBT and OPKs yet so this is my first pregnancy without a chart and not knowing exact day of ovulation lol. I got pregnant with my second while still nursing my 1st as well.

Me!!! Well, im hoping. Currently 4dpo so I’ll have to check back in about a week.

I’m on CD 80 now :roll_eyes: not sure when my next cycle will start so we’ll actually have a chance at trying again.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] it you get a BFP!

Ugh, I know that struggle. [name_f]My[/name_f] first postpartum cycle was 64 days long. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you take anything to get your cycle to come on or are you gonna ride it out?

I have a routine check up in a week, so I’m going to bring it up to my doctor. He was with us all throughout our infertility struggles with our son, so he is well aware of my history with this. I’m a bit tired of waiting it out at this point so he shouldn’t have an issue prescribing me something to help things along.

1 Like

That sounds like a good plan! Hopefully things get going on their own!

Update! Got my bfp this morning!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone expecting a January-March baby already! Like @namergirl3, I’m also keeping everything crossed that I might be able to join this group. I don’t hold much weight in star signs, but SO is an [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] and I’m a Pisces so I would really love to have a little mini-us in [name_u]February[/name_u] or [name_u]March[/name_u]. Zodiac aside, we love having summer birthdays so it would be nice to have a summer baby too. :crossed_fingers::sparkles:

5 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] got my first positive pregnancy test :slight_smile: It is still too early to get too excited. I had a miscarriage at seven weeks last year. Let’s hope this one sticks around…

6 Likes