Baby Berries due October-December 2021

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is here! We had a great induction and labor experience, with about 8 hours of laboring and only 15 minutes of pushing! We are already so in love with her and Big [name_f]Sister[/name_f] can’t wait to meet her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :blush: [name_f]Glad[/name_f] it all went well!

1 Like

Amazing news! Congratulations and a warm welcome to [name_f]Lena[/name_f] :heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] arrived on the 2nd! Completely without warning in a very shocking 45 minute labour experience from first contraction to delivery at home. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband got home just in time to call 999 and catch the baby with me. [name_f]My[/name_f] three year old was my doula for rest of it. Total whirlwind of emotions but amazingly all are healthy. No pain killers, no stitches, no interventions, no medical professionals… Not the birth I had planned but one for the books for sure!

8 Likes

Amazing! I’m glad it all went smoothly and well done to A for supporting you through. Definitely one for the family history books! Congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations! You are one strong mama. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] everything turned out well. :blush:

1 Like

How is everyone going? I’ve found myself on here a lot more these last few weeks and I can’t quite believe it but I’m feeling clucky again!! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is nearly 8 months, crawling like a champ, claps hands, waves hello and goodbye and is totally cheeky and charming. I think I want another :laughing:

5 Likes

Glad to hear Flora is doing well :blush:
Iris is about 7 1/2 months now and also starting to crawl (army crawling for now lol) She’s the size of a 1 year old already and doing everything she can to keep up with her brothers.
(Edited for privacy now :blush:)

7 Likes

Oh what a cutie [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is :heart_eyes:

@elleplume I definitely know what you mean about the 8-9 month phase. [name_u]Max[/name_u] cuteness and it’s just starting to get easier. Dangerous game… :wink:

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is doing well. He’s 6 months now and the happiest little boy ever, he just loves attention and cuddles. And food, especially other people’s!

7 Likes

I love these updates! I’m so glad I decided to pop on again!

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] is also doing great! We had a surprisingly rough start with breastfeeding and gassiness but worked through it and now she’s the chillest baby! Big sister [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is obsessed with her, and they’re super cute together. [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is 8 months now and crawling all over the place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes