Baby boy #2 due

Looking for names for little brother to [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] M@rshall, last name is 2 syllables and ends with -ly

Our top choices right now…
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

I would love some outside input!

We will choose a family name for the middle…
Some options-
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (originally loved this as a first with [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]… but concerned about [name_m]Tom[/name_m] and Ted potential later down the road)
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_u]Alton[/name_u]
[name_m]Coen[/name_m] (grandfathers middle name)

Thanks in advance!!! Any new suggestions are welcome also

I like all three first options. Maybe [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is the best match with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] it is the most classic. I like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] a lot.

Another vote for [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is a great match for [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (I like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Coen[/name_m]), but I also really love [name_m]Eli[/name_m] ([name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] or [name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_m]Coen[/name_m]), which has the punchiness of [name_u]Finn[/name_u] but the classic pedigree of [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a nice name, but I don’t like it as much with your middle name options thus far.

And if you like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] as a first, what about [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] nn. [name_u]Theo[/name_u]?

Other ideas:

[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] (or [name_m]William[/name_m] nn. [name_m]Liam[/name_m])
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Sean[/name_m]

Thanks for the feedback! I’m curious if the two boys (very close in age) began to use nicknames [name_m]Tom[/name_m] and [name_u]Sam[/name_u]… does this sound cheesey and matchy? We chose [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] knowing we like [name_m]Tom[/name_m] also if it naturally happens. I would also want to be open to using [name_u]Sam[/name_u]…

And we know [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a different style, but the [name_m]Tom[/name_m] ([name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]) & ([name_m]Huck[/name_m]) [name_u]Finn[/name_u] connection seemed sweet and adventurous to us. Wasn’t sure if it was too much coordinating

I like [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Coen[/name_m] best!

Other combos I like:
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Alton[/name_u]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]

Thanks! I really like all of those combos! It feels good to get excited about the names… it was so much harder with the first boy!