Baby Boy #3! Looking for Name Feedback

Siblings:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Cowan
[name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Cowan

First Name Short List: *but it does change, still adding and subtracting names
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] — ([name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is the Middle Name front runner for this one, but so many others sound nice too)
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] — ([name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is my fav. MN choice so far, but it kind of makes me think too much of [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m])
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] — (I know this one likely won’t be popular with everyone but I really like it, I did read some ideas about having it as a MN on the birth certificate and just calling him [name_u]Scout[/name_u], but I’m not sure about that bc I really just like the name as is)

Other Middle Name Ideas:
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Emanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m] *my dad’s name
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Steven[/name_m] *my FIL’s name
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] *my husbands name, he isn’t keen on the idea of using it though
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]

I think that [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is such a handsome combo! I also think that [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] also works really well. With your other boys’ names, I love [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]/[name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]/[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]/[name_m]John[/name_m], with [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] being my favourite. Good luck on finding the perfect name! :slight_smile:

From your list, I think [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] go best with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Todd[/name_m].
Combined with mns I think [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] goes best with either [name_m]Silas[/name_m] or [name_m]Miles[/name_m].

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] but I’m not sure either of them really sit rquite right with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Todd[/name_m]. I feel like they might be outliers to your usual baby naming style.

From your list so far I really love [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Todd[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. Not sure whether it’s the o sounds that are tying them all together so nicely in my head but it really works! I love it with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] Cowan. Beautiful!

Thank you everyone!! Really truly grateful for the feedback. [name_m]Reading[/name_m] through your thoughts got me so excited and I hadn’t had that feeling about naming yet, so I know I’m in the right direction and getting close to a final name for our little one :heart:

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] seems perfect!

I love love love [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! So sweet and charming. [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m] came to mind after looking at your names. I think it fits fine with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Todd[/name_m]. Both have a nature meaning, [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] means olive tree and [name_m]Todd[/name_m] means fox. I also like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] as other first names, but [name_u]Scout[/name_u] gets my full support!! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] or [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. I like the latter a little more, personally.

[name_m]Pal[/name_m], I am SO pleased to hear it! I’ve been thinking about your naming style - can I throw a few more into the mix?

[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Penn[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_m]Silas[/name_m]!

I personally think that [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] are great names.

Would definitely go for either of those :slight_smile:

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] is my favourite from your list. I think it goes nicely with your boys’ names and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is gorgeous (and doesn’t make me think of the singer at all!)

I love [name_m]Miles[/name_m] or [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] could always be a nickname for [name_m]Miles[/name_m] if you wanted.

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Steven[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]

[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]

What about [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]? [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] Cowan?

Here are my favorites:
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and…

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]