baby boy #3

We just found out that baby #3 is another sweet boy! It seems more difficult deciding on a name the third time around so we would appreciate any feedback. Big brothers are [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m] with middle names [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], respectively. Our current top contenders are:

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]

Which name do you think sounds best for baby boy #3? We are also open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] with [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m]!
Possibly [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]?

Another vote for [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]! I love it.

All lovely choices! I’d like [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I’m pregnant with my 3rd boy, too! We have a similar style. My boys are [name_m]Collier[/name_m] & [name_m]Fitz[/name_m].

With your sibset, I like [name_m]Harris[/name_m] best! I love pp suggestion of [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]!

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. Especially [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u].

[name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] would be my next choice.

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] I like the least, but [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m] could be interesting.

While I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is a cool name, I actually don’t love it in the middle, especially with a surname-ish fn, since it can sound like an auto dealership.

But maybe you have mns in mind already lol.

My favourite name out of the 3 is [name_m]Harris[/name_m].

Ideas for an “O” middle name could be; [name_m]Oswald[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Odin[/name_m] or [name_m]Osmond[/name_m].

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] for sure. :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Harris[/name_m] the best with those!

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] for me

Another vote for [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

My vote also goes to [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. I especially like that it has an a in the first syllable that ties the name together with his siblings, but there are no overlapping sounds (at least, how I pronounce them). Which would be the case for [name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m].

I love all three of your options with your older boys names! However, I think [name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] definitely stand out over [name_m]Holden[/name_m]. Between [name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], I’m not sure I can pick a favourite with [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m]! I love both with your boys!

Congrats!
Of all the names you have I think [name_m]Harris[/name_m] fits best with your two other boys. I think it ties them all with a vintagey out in the country side effect. Possible middle names for [name_m]Harris[/name_m]-

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Pine[/name_m] ([name_m]Pine[/name_m] happens to be one of my favorite boy names at the moment)

Also why not just go with the full [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]? I think it sounds a little more sophisticated that just [name_m]Harris[/name_m]. Of course you could call him [name_m]Harris[/name_m] as a nn but I think when he’s older [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] sounds a little more grown up. Of course this is just my opinion and good luck on finding a name.

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]?
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]?
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]?

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] gets my vote. A handsome, rough and tumble name.

I like [name_m]Harris[/name_m]. Maybe [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m]? Or [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Ogden[/name_m]? [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]?

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] is my choice!

I believe that [name_m]Holden[/name_m] works best with [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m]. It flows off the tongue very well. [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], [name_m]Callum[/name_m], and [name_m]Holden[/name_m].

Congratulations on #3 and good luck with the final choices!:smiley:

Thanks so much for all the feedback! We think we may settle on [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. I should have mentioned initially that another O middle name wasn’t necessary as it was simply coincidence with our older boys. Thanks again!