Baby boy arrived today - EARLY!

We had planned to pack the hospital bag today - and we did, we just had to do it REALLY fast because my water broke around 6am. [name]Just[/name] under 12 hours later [name]Baby[/name] Boy arrived. And we don’t have a name totally decided. His middle name will be [name]David[/name] and last name is [name]Adams[/name]. Here is our short list - what do you think Berries?

[name]Callum[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] - love the name [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Cal[/name] but can’t decide if this is a name that is really usable/being used or just one that we like?

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] - he could have had red hair so this would have been more appropriate but he doesn’t seem to.

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] - The name we would have used 5 years ago if our daughter had been a boy. Still like this name.

[name]Trey[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] - dad likes this, me not so much.

[name]Weston[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] - I like this one more than dad does

[name]Asher[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] - I’ve loved [name]Asher[/name] from the start. Great meaning and has Jewish roots, as do I.

Thoughts Berries?

PS: [name]Baby[/name] boy came at 35 weeks + 2 days. 6lbs 6ozs, 19 inches long and surprisingly healthy!

[name]Callum[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] would be my picks. I don’t think, even if [name]Callum[/name] isn’t incredibly popular, that in this age of Connors and Calebs that people will be all confused or “what have you done?!” so if you like it, rock it.

I do have a huge soft spot for [name]Asher[/name], though, probably due to similar background/cultural stuff. Mazel tov on your healthy baby, btw!

I like [name]Callum[/name], [name]Weston[/name], and [name]Asher[/name]. I would pick [name]Asher[/name] since it seems to have more meaning for you.

I like [name]Callum[/name], [name]Weston[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name], and [name]Asher[/name] best. They are all good though. My son’s middle name is [name]Callan[/name] and no one has had any bad reactions to it. Most people love his name, so I think [name]Callum[/name] will be received well, and I love [name]Cal[/name] as a nn. Congratulations on your healthy boy! We didn’t name my son till the day after he was born either, and that was just cause they were bugging us about the paperwork :wink: I am going to do it that way on purpose with the next one. Go to the hospital with a couple of names and decide after meeting him or her. Good luck!

Congratulations and I think it is a choice between [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Asher[/name]. I think [name]Callum[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] is a lovely name.

My top three picks are:

1. [name]Weston[/name]
  2. [name]Wyatt[/name]
  3. [name]Callum[/name]

Good luck!! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]David[/name] a lot! I think I like [name]Caleb[/name] better than [name]Callum[/name], but I like the nn [name]Cal[/name]. I guess I sort of even like [name]Calvin[/name] to get to [name]Cal[/name]. [name]Wyatt[/name] is such a fun name, I love it! So glad your son is healthy and good luck choosing a name! I am just about 36 weeks and our son is still nameless, if he snuck up on us last week I don’t know what I would have done as far as names, he’d likely still be nameless!

[name]Callum[/name]…

I went to school with a callum… I like the name alot!!! and [name]CAL[/name] it adorable!

CONGRATS!!!

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Adams[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Adams[/name] sounds the best!!!

I dislike the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name] but adore the name [name]Asher[/name].

Congratulations! I like [name]Callum[/name], [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name]. I think [name]Callum[/name] is perfectly usable if that’s the one you really like. :slight_smile:

[name]Callum[/name] is really really nice…
[name]Asher[/name] too…

I love [name]Rowan[/name] for a girl…

I vote for [name]Asher[/name]. I like the sound of the name and your comments on the name make this one seem the best.

[name]Rowan[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name], or [name]Weston[/name] get my personal votes. I don’t like [name]Trey[/name]. I think [name]Asher[/name] is a great name but I agree with a previous poster that I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name] less than [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Adams[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Adams[/name], or [name]Weston[/name] [name]Adams[/name]. [name]West[/name] [name]Adams[/name] is adorable! [name]Callum[/name] is not my personal style, though I do like [name]Cal[/name] as a nn. I knew a [name]Colm[/name] (pn Collum) growing up, though, and nobody ever had trouble with his name. Good luck & congrats on a healthy baby boy!!

[name]Callum[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] is wonderful! It is a nice mix of unique and classic. Let us know what you choose.

[name]Callum[/name]'s great. And it is being used, I actually know two (both in different parts of [name]Canada[/name]) born about 6 months ago. [name]Asher[/name] is great too, I think it’s definitely between those two.

I like [name]Asher[/name] best. [name]Callum[/name] gets a little tongue tied for me when I say it fast “[name]Callum[/name] [name]Adams[/name]”

1. [name]Weston[/name]
  2. the suggestion of [name]Caleb[/name]

I like [name]Asher[/name] but not with your last name.

Congratulations!! I bet he’s a handsome one!!

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name] or [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Adams[/name] get my vote. Congrats and good luck picking his name!

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] sounds the best to me. Congrats on your baby!

[name]Callum[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name]!!