Baby boy arrived today - EARLY!

I like [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Callum[/name].

I vote [name]Asher[/name]. Congratulations!

1. [name]Callum[/name]
  2. [name]Weston[/name]
  3. [name]Asher[/name]

[name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Asher[/name].

Congratulations. I too vote [name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name] as I love the alliteration and it sounds as though it may have top billing according to your comments.

Congrats! I would never use [name]Asher[/name] personally (like it fine, but not my style), but I think [name]Asher[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] sounds really awesome. And I think [name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name] sound neat too. =)

Many congratulations on your new baby boy! I’m glad everyone is alright <3 I really like the sound of Rowan David Adams and Asher David Adams. I’ve always liked Rowan and I love that Asher could go by Ash which is also a great name on it’s own! :slight_smile:

Sounds like [name]Callum[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] are the most significant to you. Also my favorites of the bunch!

[name]Callum[/name] is totally wearable, though [name]Callum[/name] [name]Adams[/name] is slightly rhyme-y if that bothers you. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Adams[/name] is adventurous and “western” sounding. [name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name] is alliterative but I really like it, reminiscent of photographer [name]Ansel[/name] [name]Adams[/name] and more currently there is actress [name]Amy[/name] [name]Adams[/name] – so this kind of alliteration has been proven to be very wearable!

Congratulations on your healthy little boy! [name]Don[/name]'t let the hospital staff pressure you into choosing before you are good and ready. They might even say you’re not allowed to take the baby home without a name but I think it’s a bluff!

Congratulations to you! I love [name]Asher[/name] [name]David[/name] or [name]Rowan[/name] [name]David[/name] for you. Good luck!

Congratulations on your baby boy! Have you decided on a name yet? I came into this post a bit late, haha. I really love the options of [name]Asher[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name] and [name]Callum[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Adams[/name]–it seems to me that you love those two the best, but [name]Weston[/name] is nice, as well. [name]Asher[/name] would be my personal favorite, though.

Good luck!

Congratulations! :slight_smile: I like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]David[/name] the best.

I like [name]Callum[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] too!

Congratulations on a healthy baby boy! :slight_smile: I don’t know whether any of these names have personal meaning so I aren’t going to bash them too much lol :slight_smile:
I actually think the one that sounds the best (to me) is [name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name], I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a repeated letter start (in your case mind! Our baby probably won’t be called [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] though I like the name [name]Harvey[/name] a lot!) :slight_smile:

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Adams[/name]- sounds a bit odd to me (maybe with my accent)
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Adams[/name]- can’t say I’m keen on the name myself, but sounds better than [name]Callum[/name] together with lastname
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Adams[/name]- I can’t even pronounce this lol so can’t say if it fits or not (once again maybe just my accent)
[name]Trey[/name] [name]Adams[/name]- I agree with you and don’t really like it, I think two syllables would be better
[name]Weston[/name] [name]Adams[/name]- I like this a lot. I think it’s a good strong masculine sounding name, this would be 2nd choice x
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Adams[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it. (but with my accent its pronounced [name]Ash[/name]-eh. I’m from Yorkshire, Uk lol) another strong boy name. Number 1 for me.

Good luck choosing your little boys name!! I wonder if it’s harder choosing when your actually holding him, imagining calling him that forever? Please let us know what you pick xxxx

rowan wyatt or weston…like weston best, he’ll have 2 pretty common names david, and adam…add a more unusual one!

I like [name]Callum[/name] best, and don’t think it’d be an issue for people because it seems to be gaining popularity (not so much that you wouldn’t want to use it, however!). I think it sounds perfect~