Baby boy due in December!

I’m having trouble narrowing my list for my little one. Here’s my list. Let me know what you think, feel free to add your own suggestions.

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Brayden[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]
[name]Kolton[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]

[quote=“katedana”]I’m having trouble narrowing my list for my little one. Here’s my list. Let me know what you think, feel free to add your own suggestions.

[name]Noah[/name] - [name]Even[/name] though this name is really popular, I love it. The one reservation I have about it is that kids often bellow, “No-uh!” all the time. I worry that he would feel odd when he heard that and it sounded like his name.
[name]Brayden[/name] - There is a Meganame for boys. All the names in the Meganame rhyme with [name]Aiden[/name]. [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Jayden[/name], [name]Brayden[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], and then there’s [name]Brady[/name]. I would steer clear of these names which will have a short shelf life and be rampant in classrooms.
[name]Everett[/name] - handsome
[name]Hunter[/name] - I loved this name so much when I was younger. Now I prefer classic names such as [name]Peter[/name] and [name]William[/name]. But I still think [name]Hunter[/name] is a handsome name.
[name]Spencer[/name] - love it.
[name]Connor[/name] - For some reason I am not in love with [name]Connor[/name]. But a lot of people are! I love [name]Cormac[/name], [name]Corbin[/name], [name]Clayton[/name], and [name]Calvin[/name]. My favorite two syllable Irish boy’s name that starts with a “C” is [name]Cormac[/name], I think.
[name]Isaac[/name] - I just adore [name]Isaac[/name].
[name]Preston[/name] - not my cup of tea.
[name]Kolton[/name] - ditto, especially with a “K”.
[name]Garrett[/name] - sounds like an attic. I prefer [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Griffin[/name], and [name]Graham[/name].

I really like all of those names but the ones that I like the best are [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] because they are fairly modern but also have a biblical link.

It appears that you like surnames for boys here are a few suggestions,

[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]

also
[name]Travis[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Gordon[/name]
[name]Stuart[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]

I really like [name]Connor[/name]

I like [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] (very, very popular) and [name]Peter[/name]

I think [name]Hunter[/name] is very handsome

I do not like [name]Noah[/name]

I agree the ‘aden’ names are so trendy and hopefully their run will be over soon. Although I really love [name]Aidan[/name].

[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] jump out at me from your list as the best names all-around. I don’t think you could go wrong with either of these.

Some other great names you might like:
[name]Ephraim[/name]*
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]

Congratulations!

[name]Noah[/name] - I think this name is pretty ppopular, but I still love it. It’s strong, lyrical and rich.
[name]Brayden[/name] - I’m sorry, but this goes in the whole [name]Aiden[/name] category for me. Very trendy sounding.
[name]Everett[/name] - I absolutely adore this name!
[name]Hunter[/name] - This seems overused to me. I’ve actually started hearing it on girls now.
[name]Spencer[/name] - Ugh. It’s a solid name, but I just think about that jerk from the hills tv show.
[name]Connor[/name] - I think it’s past its prime. Nice sounding name, though.
[name]Isaac[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name! [name]Feel[/name] the same way I do about it as I do [name]Noah[/name].
[name]Preston[/name] - Think this is a great name, but I’ve been hearing it on girls lately as well.
[name]Kolton[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name] - Sounds a little dated to me.

I’d have to say that [name]Everett[/name] is my favourite with [name]Noah[/name] being a close second.

Best of luck to you! =)

[name]Noah[/name] - Great name, but I have heard so many little boys named [name]Noah[/name] in the past year or so.
[name]Brayden[/name] - I agree with the above poster that this will have a short shelf life and will be compared to all the other rhyming named boys.
[name]Everett[/name] - MY [name]FAVORITE[/name]! I think this will age well and be very distinguished on a man.
[name]Hunter[/name] - So many of the [name]Hunter[/name]'s I’ve known have been overly confident in their own abilities, let’s just say.
[name]Spencer[/name] - Not bad! It isn’t common, but a strong masculine name.
[name]Connor[/name] - I can’t help but feeling this name is a little bland in comparison to some of your other names.
[name]Isaac[/name] - Great name like [name]Noah[/name], but far less popular.
[name]Preston[/name] - This one is neutral for me.
[name]Kolton[/name] - No. You have other great choices, I would nix this one.
[name]Garrett[/name] - I like this one! I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Grant[/name], which is similar but less popular.