baby boy Harbor

[name_u]Harbor[/name_u] [name_m]Alister[/name_m] was born this week! [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] is a nature and word name my husband and I loved and is also a nod to my maiden name. [name_m]Alister[/name_m] acknowledges our British [name_f]Isle[/name_f] heritage and my husband chose the spelling after [name_m]Alister[/name_m] McKenzie, the golf course designer. It was fun looking up how many Harbors were born last year on the SSN list that came out the week he was born. 27 boys and 53 girls. He’ll be one of the few on next year’s list!

I love his name! Congratulations to you and your husband on sweet [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love the name [name_u]Harbor[/name_u], it reminds me of [name_u]Harper[/name_u], but without the political connotations (being from [name_f]Canada[/name_f]). Can you share where you go to look up how many babies were born per name? [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] isn’t in the top 1000 so I am curious how to do that. Thank you!

I love [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]!! Wonderful choice. Congratulations on your new baby!

What a brilliant choice! [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] is nature-y but so solid and substantial, a real hidden gem

[name_u]Harbor[/name_u] is a lovely name! Many congratulations.

What a sweet little name! Congrats, mama!

Adorable and unique name, many congratulations on little [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]!

Congrats! [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] [name_m]Alister[/name_m] is handsome!

I love it! Congrats :slight_smile: