I’ve had my boy name picked out for ten years, my whole family loves it, and I’ve dreamed about a little boy with this name for years.
Now, I’m pregnant, I go in for an ultrasound and they tell me it’s a boy! On the drive home I start calling him the name I’ve had picked - Grayson Michael - and it is completely and totally not HIS name.
So I’m starting from scratch!
His middle name is going to be Parks, it’s my great grandfather’s middle name, so no names that end in -s, his last name starts with H and ends in an -ee sound, so no names like that either. I also don’t like single syllable first names.
Some names I like and either can’t use or just don’t fully love for him:
Griffin, Lowen, Stetson, Meyer, Miller, and Everett (if he was a girl he would’ve been Everette).
I feel like I’ve seen every name ever and nothing feels right, hoping someone has the perfect name I’ve somehow missed in all my searching!!
First, congratulations! I completely understand, I was in the same boat with one of my pregnancy/babies. It’s hard to let go of, but if it’s not their name, it isn’t their name! And you know!!
I love [name_f]Parks[/name_f] as a mn and the family connection.
Some fn options that came to mind -
[name_m]Bridger[/name_m]
[name_m]Walker[/name_m]
Lawson/Lawton
[name_m]Porter[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Tate[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
Bo
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
(I feel like I thought of names like [name_m]Miller[/name_m] from your list.) hope this helps!
Your style feels very preppy meets cowboy a name suitable for an outdoorsy adventurous boy and I think [name_f]Parks[/name_f] as a middle name would be fab.
Looking at your list I love [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_m]Stetson[/name_m] + [name_m]Miller[/name_m]
especially with [name_f]Parks[/name_f].
You’ve had lots of lovely suggestions so count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries