Baby Boy in 10 days! Help!

Ok everyone - I’m sorry I’m super annoying - this is like my third post. I’m about to have a baby boy in 10 days!!! And do not know if I’m in love with our name. People keeping saying “you’ll know when you see him” but ugh, I never thought I’d be in this predicament!
So big brother Jack Thomas is going to have a little brother in 10 days!!!
His middle name is Rocco for sure (my dad’s name)

Final 4: Henry, Noah, Luke and Owen
Henry Rocco
Noah Rocco
Luke Rocco
Owen Rocco (I’ll be honest this might be my least favorite even though I feel like a lot of ppl said they liked this)

Which do you like the best and goes best with Jack!!??
Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rocco is such a cool middle name! It definitely deserves a lovely first name.

My least favourite of your final four is Luke. I really like the name, but I think Luke & Jack are a little matchy, and Luke Rocco sounds a little harsh. Noah is fine, but it doesn’t have the same cheerful, handsome feel that Jack does, in my opinion.

So it’s between Henry & Owen for me! My personal favourite is Henry, but Owen is a great match too.

2 Likes

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] is great! It fits well with [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and is a good name!! [name_u]Henry[/name_u] would be my next choice!

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] for sure! It flows so well, is nicely balanced, and is simply wonderful with [name_u]Jack[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] or [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] have both got a nice ring to them! [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] sounds better to me than [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] but I love them both

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] sounds amazing with [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and also flows very well. Your list is really nice! Your little boy will have a wonderful name. :blush:

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] is perfect with [name_u]Jack[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] x

1 Like

I would say go with your gut and cut [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. You have 3 other amazing choices! I think all of them are great so you won’t go wrong. But Of the 3 left, my favorite with [name_u]Jack[/name_u] is [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u]!

5 Likes

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] go best with [name_u]Jack[/name_u], in my opinion. The Biblical names just feel a tad off after [name_u]Jack[/name_u]. (Jack is one of my favorite names in the world, by the way.)

I would personally pick [name_u]Henry[/name_u]. It’s just right!

1 Like

[name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] are great together, my second choice would be [name_u]Henry[/name_u]

I think [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] has the best fit with your son, [name_u]Jack[/name_u], but I also like [name_u]Owen[/name_u].

Congratulations :tada:

I love [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_u]Henry[/name_u]!

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] is such a gorgeous name really handsome name with lovely biblical association. I think the name feels so peaceful I love the tranquility of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] with the meaning ‘rest’ adding to the overall calming effect. The flow of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] is a little off but not majorly so. [name_u]Jack[/name_u] & [name_u]Noah[/name_u] are lovely together.

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] has quickly captured my heart he’s so cuddly, cosy and wholesome. I absolutely [name_u]Henry[/name_u] he’s just very timeless a great classic name. I think [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] is so fun as Henry’s middle name really unexpected fun choice the flow is great. [name_u]Jack[/name_u] & [name_u]Henry[/name_u] sound great together.

I am more inclined to go with [name_u]Henry[/name_u] just because the flow is so great and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] & [name_u]Henry[/name_u] feel like such a natural sibling set.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] for me, all the way!

I’m a big fan of [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u]! Congratulations!

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] sounds the best and goes great with big bro [name_u]Jack[/name_u]! [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] just sound like brothers!

I don’t like [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] together with their same ending K sounds. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is nice but it doesn’t give that same flair as [name_u]Henry[/name_u].

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] is nms but also doesn’t sound great with [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] imo.

Good luck!

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] and like [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] are my top 2 [name_f][/name_f]!
[name_f][/name_f]Thinking of you and hope your young lad is here soon, safely and smoothly !!

It’s hard to choose between such good options, don’t worry. I think [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] goes best with [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and has the best first-middle flow [name_f][/name_f]- it gets my vote. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I probably love [name_u]Henry[/name_u] as a name slightly more. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] are really lovely names too, but agree with above [name_f][/name_f]- cut [name_u]Owen[/name_u] out if it’s more other peoples’ opinions keeping it on the list.

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] is my favorite, flows well with [name_u]Rocco[/name_u], and goes best with [name_u]Jack[/name_u] so that hands down gets my vote. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is my second pick.