Baby boy is finally here!

So excited to announce that we welcomed our third child, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], on 5/3/23. :blue_heart: He joins siblings [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] (Andy) and [name_f]Rosaleen[/name_f] (Rosie).
He is named after my grandfather, [name_u]Van[/name_u] - and for now we have been calling him [name_u]Sully[/name_u] most of the time.
Thank you for everyone’s help in choosing the perfect name for our little guy!

61 Likes

congratulations, his name is lovely :heart:

Massive congratulations! His name is really beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a little [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] (Sully) too! It’s a perfect name :slight_smile:
LOVE it with [name_u]Andy[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a lovely name

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]!
Congratulations!!
:teddy_bear::mushroom::musical_score:

What a clever honor name for [name_u]Van[/name_u]! Congratulations!

Congratulations! 🩵

[name_u]Love[/name_u] his name — especially with his siblings’ names. [name_u]Andy[/name_u], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], & [name_u]Sully[/name_u] make such a sweet set!

Congratulations!! :heartpulse:

Congratulations – what a dashing name! :heart:

Congratulations!

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is very handsome name.

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :white_heart:

Adorable name, love it, Congrats :sparkles:

congratulations! such a sweet name, and a brilliant honour! welcome to the world, sully :heart:

congratulations mama! what a beautiful name sully is! it goes perfect with the names of his siblings. happy birthday, sully!

Thank you so much everyone!!

congratulations on your little dude, his name is adorable and I love [name_u]Andy[/name_u] and Rosie’s names.