Baby Boy is here!

We welcomed [name_m]Tillman[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] in [name_f]April[/name_f]. We were team green turned team blue for the 3rd time!
[name_m]Tillman[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_m]Baker[/name_m] were our top choices, and after seeing the baby we went with [name_m]Tillman[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. [name_m]Tillman[/name_m] is a name we just like- no family significance. [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is a name we had on the list for our 2nd son, but didn’t end up using. [name_m]Tillman[/name_m]’s due date was [name_f]Easter[/name_f], and he was born on Good [name_m]Friday[/name_m] so [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] seemed to be the best fit.

[name_m]Tillman[/name_m] joins big brothers, [name_u]Grady[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]!

4 Likes

Hurray! Congratulations on your little boy! He’s got a lovely name!

Wishing you all the best!

[name_m]Tillman[/name_m] is fabulous! And I really love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] too, such a sweet name and I love the [name_f]Easter[/name_f] connection. Congrats! :confetti_ball:

Congratulations! Your boys all have lovely names.

Congratulations! Such handsome names :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all your boys names

Congratulations! I love his name! [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is one of my favorites!

Wow that’s a cool name & same for his brothers! Congratulations :two_hearts:

[name_u]Grady[/name_u], [name_m]Truett[/name_m], and [name_m]Tillman[/name_m] make the coolest bunch of brothers!
Congratulations!!

Very handsome, congrats!