Baby Boy is Here!

So excited to finally post one of these!

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] Garnier (we also call him Sully) made his way into the world this morning at 8:41am! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], and nickname [name_u]Sully[/name_u], is just a name we saw and fell in love with. We really like strong male names that can turn into kind of cutesy nicknames. :slight_smile:

Garnier is his great-grandpa’s name. We were going back and forth between Garnier (great-grandpa’s name) and [name_u]Jay[/name_u] (grandpa’s name). We decided if he was born on [name_u]August[/name_u] 1 that he would have the middle name Garnier since it would be his great-grandpa’s 97th birthday today! It seems like this unique name is the one he wanted. :slight_smile:

We are so in love and we think his name is perfect! Garnier is so unique (it’s not even on Nameberry) so I was excited to use it!

50 Likes

What a dashing, twinkle-eyed name! It’s sooo dreamy. I also love the significance and freshness of his middle name!

:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:Yay, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] Garnier :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations! He s beautifully named.

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a handsome choice! Congratulations and welcome [name_u]Sully[/name_u] :teddy_bear:

1 Like

awe congratulations!! i love his name & the story behind his middle! :))

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] Garnier is such a handsome name, and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] an adorable nickname! :bear:

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] and perfect meaning!

1 Like

Congratulations :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love the story behind his name!

1 Like

Aww, congratulations on your little guy and his excellent name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] Sullivan!!!

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is a great name!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a wonderful name! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations - what a wonderful choice!

1 Like

congratulations! and how exciting is it that he shares a birthday with his great-grandpa :heart: welcome to the world, sully!!

1 Like

Why am I seeing this only now? A very, very belated congratulations on your little [name_u]Sully[/name_u]! I hope that he is thriving well. :yellow_heart: