Baby Boy Name Announcement

[name_f]My[/name_f] little [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] was born at the very end of [name_u]August[/name_u]. I’ve always loved the name [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] and the meaning being defender of men meant a lot to me because I wanted him to stand up for what is right and others. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is my grandfather’s middle name and the meaning renowned warrior was perfect because I wanted him to be fierce and strong. There were issues during my pregnancy and it’s just me and him now. I wanted to give my little one a name that was strong and noble to reflect how he’d been a little fighter and what I wanted for him when he was grown, [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] just felt right

53 Likes

Congratulations! I love the name [name_m]Alastair[/name_m].

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice! Congratulations :blush:

Congratulations :butterfly:

Congratulations!! [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is such a strong and handsome name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congratulations!

Congratulations! I love his name. A big well-done!

Congratulations!

[name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is fantastic! Congratulations :orange_heart:

Congratulations!

Wishing you all the best with your new chapter

Such a nice name! I love it! Congratulations!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] and meaningful name! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] choice :heart::heart:

That’s so gorgeous. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congratulations, what an exciting time!!!
X🍃

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this name so much! And the meaning behind it. Congratulations little [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and all the best Mamma

[name_m]Handsome[/name_m] name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations!

congratulations! love his name!! welcome to the world, alastair :heart:

Congratulations! [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is such a cool name with wonderful Scottish flair. Wishing your beautiful family of two all the best. :heart: