Baby boy name for sibling Juniper

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] nameberrys!

I would love a bit of input in finding a boy name for the sibling of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Lafern. So far we like the names [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and will be using the middle name bloom but want a few more first names before we make our final decision.

[name_f]TIA[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] was going to be my suggestion before I saw that it was on your list! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] would be perfect together, or something else vintage-esque.

I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Lafern and [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] Bloom are stunning!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] &

[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Angelo[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_m]Drake[/name_m]/[name_m]Draco[/name_m]
[name_m]Elian[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Forrester[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Kane[/name_m]
[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]
[name_m]Osias[/name_m]
[name_u]Remington[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]/[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]

Loving the suggestions, thanks!!

I also thought of [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] Dusk today. Is it too far? I know [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] is meant to be a girls name but I just love the two names together for a boy, donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ll manage to convince the Hubby though โ€

I find [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] to be a bit too similar for siblings, but they are both nice. To me [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] is very feminine. Maybe [name_u]Onyx[/name_u]? I think [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] Bloom sounds quite unique, and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] has a nice flow. I also very much like [name_m]Valentino[/name_m], and more than one syllable might be best with Bloom.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is too similar in sound to [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] imo.

[name_u]Jericho[/name_u] Bloom
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Bloom
[name_m]Cyprus[/name_m] Bloom
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] Bloom
[name_m]Forester[/name_m] Bloom nn forest or [name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] Bloom
[name_u]Cairo[/name_u] Bloom
[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] Bloom
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Bloom