baby boy name help pretty please

[name]Baby[/name] boy is due in 6 weeks and we’re still unsure about a name for him. DD’s name is [name]Jenna[/name]. Our last name starts with Mc and is 2 syllables if that makes any difference. [name]Baby[/name] boy’s middle name will likely be [name]Thomas[/name] or something else that starts with a T.

Names on our list are [name]Leo[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], and [name]Liam[/name]. I like [name]Joel[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] but DH doesn’t. [name]Andrew[/name] was DH’s pick but it doesn’t seem right to me. We’re leaning towards [name]Leo[/name] but I’m just slightly unsure and looking for other ideas.

Also, what are your thoughts on [name]Leo[/name]?

My two faves out of your choices are [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Liam[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. I don’t like the double “as” sound of [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Thomas[/name].

I think [name]Leo[/name] is a great name. It’s short and snappy, not overused, and you can’t make a dopey nickname out of it :slight_smile:

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is fabulous!

[name]Linus[/name] shares two of the same sounds as [name]Lucas[/name], bu it loses the hard c, so I think it may go better with your last name. [name]Shane[/name] was the first name that I thought of though.