Baby Boy Name Poll

See the results of this poll: Which name are you most drawn to?

Respondents: 109 (This poll is closed)

• Maxim : 8 (7%)
  • Henry : 30 (28%)
  • Daniel : 8 (7%)
  • August : 35 (32%)
  • Leo: 28 (26%)

I voted for [name_m]Henry[/name_m] because I think it goes best with [name_f]Vera[/name_f]. I also like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Maxim[/name_m], though [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] Maximovich is a little repetitive.

[name_u]August[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] because.

[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] is a men’s magazine.

[name_u]August[/name_u] is the clear frontrunner for me. I adore him. He’s familiar, not overly common as a first name, and works with the modern trends of word names but also has an old-fashioned type vibe that fits in with that style too. I think [name_u]August[/name_u] would fit with both [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and Maximovich.

[name_u]August[/name_u] Maximovich sounds very classy, and goes so well with [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Maximovna!

[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] is a centuries old, internationally used boy’s name that also happens to be the name of a men’s magazine created in the 90s.*

I voted [name_m]Henry[/name_m] because I just really like the name. Feels strong and friendly. I like the lover of horses meaning too. And I’m not a big fan of [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] although I know others are.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] is such a cute name, and it goes well with such a long middle name. As someone who has very long first and middle names, I appreciate a short name :wink:

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] are very nice together. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Maximovich is handsome too!

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u].

I hate [name_u]August[/name_u] because of the nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. It reminds me of an old man.

I love [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]!