Baby boy name to go with Ryker

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer for brother to Ryker?

Respondents: 22 (This poll is closed)

• Declan Karl : 17 (77%)
  • Archer John: 5 (23%)

I chose [name_m]Declan[/name_m] just because I thought [name_m]Archer[/name_m] sounded much too similar to [name_m]Ryker[/name_m] imo. If you want them to be very similar names then I would go with [name_m]Archer[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I agree with roblyn016 - [name_m]Ryker[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] are too similar-sounding. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] sets himself apart from his brother, while [name_m]Karl[/name_m] gives a nod to your [name_m]German[/name_m] roots. Best of luck to your growing family!

I like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] and [name_m]Ryker[/name_m] together, but not liking the flow of [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Karl[/name_m] with the double hard sound. Is [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] an option??
Or if you want here are some mn suggestions with nod to your [name_m]German[/name_m] roots, if that’s alright…
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] Mikhael
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolas[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Theodor[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Viktor[/name_m]

[name_m]Ryker[/name_m] and [name_m]Dex[/name_m] would be cool, but [name_m]Declan[/name_m] in full seems like a bit of a style clash to me. I’m also not keen on [name_m]Declan[/name_m] with [name_m]Karl[/name_m] - again, they seem to clash a little. I went for [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] despite the similar endings. I think the rest of the names are different enough for it not to matter too much.

Style wise, [name_m]Archer[/name_m] is better, but it has the same ending. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] doesn’t rhyme, but isn’t the same style. So, for me, I would keep looking.