Baby Boy names that go with big brother "Cole" please!

I am looking for some ideas for a boy’s name that sounds good with “[name]Cole[/name]” (sibling’s name). I like short, strong boy’s names that are not super common, but not off the charts either. Right now I like the following (but I really need more ideas):

Current name ideas…

1. Rhys Loren

2. Ryan Ezra

THANK YOU!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I really like [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] together.

Also:

[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Drake[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Fox[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Roan[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Max[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Rex[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]

I second that [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] are perfect!

I also love [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]! I know it is a wee bit matchy, but I have always loved [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Clay[/name] together.

I like [name]Rhys[/name] a lot, but not such a fan of the MN [name]Loren[/name]. [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Cole[/name] would make solid brother’s names.

I like [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] but I’m not a big fan of that spelling, so I wil go with [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name].

[name]Cole[/name] and…

[name]Tripp[/name]
[name]Rex[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Ace[/name]
[name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Jensen[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Knox[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Marc[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Bryce[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]

I think [name]Rhys[/name] is great with [name]Cole[/name].

I see that you’re posting for the first time - welcome!

When people on nameberry ask for suggestions, some replies will give a short list of ideas & some prefer to give lots of ideas because they don’t know what the poster is going to like best.

People who frequent nameberry often have a more eclectic taste in names than the average person, so you’re very likely to see suggestions that aren’t “normal” names. If you want suggestions of more common names, you could make your own post & ask for “only names in the top 500” or write some names you like so people have an idea of your style.

This post didn’t have that popularity criteria & the example names were fairly unusual, so people gave suggestions accordingly. (Btw, [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is pronounced like Reese). Also, this post is from 2013.