Baby boy names?!

My husband and I are fighting over baby names! We finally narrowed it down to a couple of choices so please let us know what you think! (our last name is [name]Kent[/name])
[name]Jason[/name] [name]Scott[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] Adien
[name]Tristan[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]

and any other ideas?!

[name]Hi[/name] there! :slight_smile:

[name]Jason[/name] [name]Scott[/name]: I think that [name]Jason[/name] is handsome, but it’s also pretty dated (1980s), and was actually used in the title of [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]'s first name baby book (at least I think it was their first), “Beyond [name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Jason[/name].” Also, with [name]Kent[/name], I’m thinking that [name]Scott[/name] sounds kind of blunt.

[name]Matthew[/name] Adien: I love the classic [name]Matthew[/name]. :slight_smile: I’ve never heard of Adien before, but am wondering if you meant [name]Aiden[/name]? If so, it’s super popular and trendy now, and a part of the meganame trend of -aden names ([name]Brayden[/name], [name]Caden[/name], [name]Jayden[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], etc.). This may not bother you, but I thought I’d mention it just in case. :slight_smile:

[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Kent[/name] (both popular names, though)
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Kent[/name] (a bit N heavy with [name]Kent[/name], but I still think it works)
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Kent[/name] (ditto)
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Kent[/name] (both popular)

With a first name that has two syllables, I think a longer middle name works beautifully for the flow.

[name]Tristan[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]: I really love [name]Andrew[/name]! (Not personally a [name]Tristan[/name] fan, but I see its appeal.)

This combo is kind of hard for me to say, because [name]Tristan[/name] ends in “an” and [name]Andrew[/name] begins with that same sound.

I’m thinking that [name]Tristan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] has a better sound… Hmm…

[name]Logan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: [name]Logan[/name]'s not my style, but I can see its appeal. It’s really popular, though (#1 in some states), which may or may not bother you.

I love [name]Matthew[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: I think that [name]Wyatt[/name] is such a handsome name, but I unfortunately don’t think it works very well with [name]Kent[/name], because they both end in the same T sound.

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]: I like [name]Liam[/name], but [name]Jacob[/name] is very popular.

Names like [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]:

[name]Edward[/name] (A bit eh heavy with [name]Kent[/name], though)
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]William[/name]

Names like [name]Logan[/name]:

[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] (the names ending in N may be a bit N heavy with your last name)

I can also see [name]Xavier[/name] working really well with your last name.

From your list, [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] are my favorites with [name]Kent[/name]. I think they’re very handome. (I really like your last name!) :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Jason[/name] [name]Scott[/name]!

[name]Jason[/name] [name]Scott[/name]
&
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]

are my favourites.

I like [name]Liam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] best. My second favorite is [name]Logan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]. My least favorite is [name]Wyatt[/name] because it doesn’t flow as nicely with your last name.

[name]Mathew[/name] [name]Aiden[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] are my favorites from your list.