Baby Boy Twins!

We’re due with two baby boys end of Sept/early Oct and are crowd sourcing some name ideas!

Big sister is [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], last name rhymes with [name_m]Fuller[/name_m].

Here are some of our options:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_m]Caden[/name_m]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] & [name_m]Caden[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

We also like [name_u]Reid[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], and [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m].

Thank you!

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] for twins. I think it fits with their sisters name too.
Could do [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] but of your options you have three names pop up twice so maybe go for [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_m]Caden[/name_m] or [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] ??

You have some great options. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite pairings would be
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] + [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] + [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] + [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] + [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] + [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] + [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

I think all of them would be lovely with [name_f]Mira[/name_f] (which is beautiful!). Congratulations and all the best.

i think august & caden / ashton & caden would be adorable w mira grace!! i also think wesley & august and beau & rhys would be an adorable pairing

Can I cheat and vote for August & Wesley? :grin: Rowan & Wesley would be my second pick.

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Caden[/name_m] best. I like [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] together even more though

Rowan and Wesley stood out to me alot but I do really like Rowan and Rhys. How about Ashton and Aiden instead of Ashton and Caden?

[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are lovely!! If i could mix and match, I’d suggest [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Rowan and Wesley!

I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]. Both nice, sophisticated names. I like they have the “W” to tie them together. But you don’t get tongue-tied saying them together.

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_m]Caden[/name_m] or [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are my favourites. [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] or [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] would be great too.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] such lovely names, adore [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] and [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u].
I love all of them
Only one I’m not keen on is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] as I prefer it for a girl and know too many little girls with the name. I also hate the fairly inevitable shortening to [name_f]Row[/name_f] and find the name gets muddled with the fastest rising boy name RoMan with M. When there’s so many lovely name options on your list, I’d personally avoid this one.

August & Simon is darling!!!

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] for twins, plus they go great with [name_f]Mira[/name_f]!

If I can switch them up, I love [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u] together! Very handsome! [name_u]Reid[/name_u] has also been a long time favorite of mine. [name_u]Reid[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u] for twins is perfection! Many congratulations!

[name_f]Mira[/name_f] ,and
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] (all kids would share 4letter theme)
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] (Si, [name_m]Wes[/name_m] and [name_f]Mira[/name_f] 2,3,4)
[name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u]

1 Like

@Ehrob1 nailed it on combination ideas!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
They’re all nice however.

I also like [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] and [name_m]Westley[/name_m], [name_m]Mackie[/name_m] and [name_m]Wes[/name_m]

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] or [name_u]Reid[/name_u] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] are my favorite!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
Are my favorites from your combos

I also like…
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

All the best!