Baby boy πŸ’™

Our baby boy arrived recently!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a nod to a special [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] in my family, who is no longer with us, although in the end we decided to go just for [name_u]Kit[/name_u] rather than [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] were his Grandpa and Great Grandpa.

We love his name and it is extra special as he is named after three amazing men who would have loved to have met him :blue_heart: He also suits it so well!

52 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is such a great name, I have one myself :wink: His full name is so handsome and meaningful, just lovely.

4 Likes

So lovely! Congratulations :relaxed:

3 Likes

congratulations! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] has such a lovely name :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

such a lovely and meaningful name! congratulations!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

How exciting! Such a lovely, meaningful name! Congratulations on your sweet boy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Such a lovely lovely name with a wonderful meaning behind it! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

What an absolutely beautiful name! Stunning. Huge welcome and congratulations! :white_heart:

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! You have chosen a lovely name for him.

1 Like

I love all three of his names! And I love them even more knowing they’re for special men in your life who you want your son to know, even if he can’t meet them. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! i love the meaning behind his name! so special and pretty!

1 Like

Congratulations :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a perfect name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a gorgeous name. :fox_face:

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!!! Congratualtions

1 Like

Thank you for all the kind words :blue_heart:

Congratulations! I love the meaning behind the name!

1 Like