Baby boy 🌿

We have a darling new addition!

o.l.i.v.e.r. k.i.n.d.r.e.d. :herb:

His silblings l.u.c.y and e.z.r.a. are absolutely obsessed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

44 Likes

congrats! [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is so sweet with siblings names, and K i n d r e d is awesome!!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name (and his sweet head of hair) is gorgeous!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! L.u.c.y. and E.z.r.a. are two of my favorite names of all time, and O.l.i.v.e.r. K.i.n.d.r.e.d. just about made my heart stop. Your children have absolutely incredible names. Congratulations on your newest little blessing! He and his name are precious. I’m wishing nothing but love, peace, and happiness for your sweet family.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby boy!
He’s name is amazing and it sounds wonderful with his oldest siblings’ names. 🩵

1 Like

What an adorable little guy in his foxy onesie! Congratulations, he is precious. I adore his name too.

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is adorable.

1 Like

His name is absolutely lovely! Congratulations!

1 Like

Hugest congratulations!

Your son’s name is absolutely gorgeous such a cosy cuddly name :teddy_bear:

I hope your adjusting to be a parent of three happily :two_hearts:

1 Like

What a fabulous mix of classic and totally unexpected, I love it! Congratulations :brown_heart:

1 Like

Such an amazing beautiful name, the flow is just lovely!! Wishing you and your beautiful family tons of health and happiness :green_heart:

Congratulations! You chose a lovely name for him.

1 Like

You’ve always had lovely taste, and his name is absolutely amazing!! Congratulations to all of you.

1 Like

What a fabulous choice! His middle name is truly inspired. Huge congratulations on his arrival.

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is a great name :green_heart:

1 Like

Congrats! O.l.i.ver Ki.n.dr.ed is such an amazing combo. K.in.dr.ed is especially unexpected, but sounds cool and just pairs so well with O.liv.er!

1 Like

I love his middle so much! All together the combo is so classic and sweet and pairs perfectly with the siblings!! Congrats!

1 Like

What adorable name and it fits so well with the sibling names!

1 Like

Congrats :purple_heart: love the name

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name :heart_eyes:

1 Like