Baby brother for Clover

Hello again!

This community is so insightful, I got so much great advice on my first post here! I’m back for opinions on some of the names we were able to narrow our list to/ combinations/ ideas.

We’re considering:

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] - ??

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] / [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] is new to our list of ideas. Does it work with his sister [name_f]Clover[/name_f]? I also love [name_u]Ash[/name_u] as a stand-alone name. I’m open to any suggestions! I’d love more inspiration on middle names and names in general :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

I love all of these options with [name_f]Clover[/name_f]! You have a tough choice ahead of you! I really love [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] from your list!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] sounds great as a brother for [name_f]Clover[/name_f]. You can even use [name_u]Ash[/name_u] as a nn since you already like it as a stand-alone name.

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]August[/name_u], so that would have to be my first choice. I also really like [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] are so lovely together, but [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and “just” [name_u]Ash[/name_u] are fabulous too! I love [name_u]Ash[/name_u] as a standalone, and it has that naturey vibe in common with [name_f]Clover[/name_f], without being too close in sound.

[name_u]August[/name_u] works fantastically too for the same reasons.

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 for [name_f]Clover[/name_f]’s brother:

1. [name_u]August[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Ash[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Asher[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them all! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and both complement [name_f]Clover[/name_f] well! Although I agree with [name_f]Katinka[/name_f], [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is lovely too.

1 Like

I love [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] with [name_f]Clover[/name_f]!!

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] would be great!!

With [name_f]Clover[/name_f], I’d also suggest [name_u]Everest[/name_u], [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] the best, and I think [name_u]Ash[/name_u] would be a great nickname for [name_u]Asher[/name_u]. Good luck!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_u]Ash[/name_u]/[name_u]Asher[/name_u] sound great together! What about just [name_u]Ash[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Again, [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is so so cute.

Here are my thoughts on your list-

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]-[name_u]Everett[/name_u] is a nice handsome name. It’s kind of super common though. It’s not as interesting as [name_f]Clover[/name_f].

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]-[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is kind of cute. I think that [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] flows nicer. I mainly like this for the nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u].

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] / [name_u]Everett[/name_u]-I really like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u] w/[name_f]Clover[/name_f]. [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] seems cool, because it’s kind of outdoorsy & artsy. But than it also has a lot of ‘s’ sounds, so I don’t know.

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]-[name_u]August[/name_u] is charming & handsome. One of those strong masculine names that also has a gentle sound. And cute nns too of [name_m]Augie[/name_m], [name_u]Gus[/name_u] or [name_m]Ace[/name_m].

Here are a few more ideas that you may like-

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]/[name_u]Gus[/name_u]

[name_m]Basil[/name_m]/Bash

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]/Bash

[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]/[name_m]Kota[/name_m]-is that too close to [name_f]Clover[/name_f]?

[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]/[name_u]Dash[/name_u]

Esben

[name_m]Espen[/name_m]

[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]

[name_u]Kai[/name_u]

[name_m]Koa[/name_m]-same question as [name_m]Kota[/name_m], but I don’t know. It’s a nice style match.

[name_u]Luca[/name_u]

[name_m]Lad[/name_m]-I also like this as a nn for [name_u]Laurence[/name_u].

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]/[name_u]Gus[/name_u]

[name_u]Noel[/name_u]/[name_m]Nollie[/name_m]

[name_m]Odin[/name_m]

[name_m]Otis[/name_m]

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

[name_m]Soren[/name_m]

[name_u]Satchel[/name_u]/[name_m]Satch[/name_m]

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]/[name_m]Thatch[/name_m]/Thax

[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]/[name_m]Thatch[/name_m]/Thax/[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]/[name_m]Wiley[/name_m]

[name_u]Wilde[/name_u]/[name_m]Wiley[/name_m]

[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]/[name_m]Wes[/name_m]

[name_m]Westley[/name_m]/[name_m]Wes[/name_m]/[name_u]West[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooh, I love [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

1 Like

I think [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] are an even better choice than [name_f]Clover[/name_f]/[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]. The 'er ending ties them together nicely.

1 Like

From your list I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] & [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is ok, but the flow seems off to me? What about [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Ashby[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_u]Ashby[/name_u]! I like that.

I agree

I am liking [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]! What about [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]?

Thank you :slight_smile:
I am really digging [name_u]Asher[/name_u] nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u] with [name_f]Clover[/name_f].

I think so! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are awesome names! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite between the two is [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is a great nickname. I really like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] too! What about [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]?

1 Like