Baby Brother for Esme Olivia

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries,

[name_u]New[/name_u] here and in need of some opinions.

We have a daughter called [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] J.ff…y and we are expecting a baby in 3 days time. We really love the name [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (Sebastian [name_u]Theo[/name_u] J.ff…y) and have done since we found out he was a boy. However, MIL has recently stated that she doesn’t think [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] “go” together.

What do you guys think? Does [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] work as a Sibset?

TIA! x

They definitely go & they make a lovely sibset in my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They go together, but I might prefer [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

3 Likes

They’re wonderful together! Could it be that MIL just isn’t a huge fan of the name (yet) and is trying to gently dissuade you? [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is a lovely cool classic and the full name combo sounds very handsome to me.

2 Likes

Thank you, any particular reason for the switch?

Thank you, possibly. She just sometimes likes to find fault in anything relating to my OH but he is now concerned that other people will feel the same, even though my family have said it’s lovely, so I thought completely unbiased opinions may help.

1 Like

Thank you. We just fell in love with the names we almost didn’t need to discuss them at all, both when pregnant with [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or this time.

Oh, I usually like full names in the middle spot, and the length and syllable count of [name_u]Theo[/name_u] does match [name_f]Esme[/name_f], and I just love the way it sounds in that order.

1 Like

That’s great, thank you for your thoughts.

1 Like

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] are beauiful and make a great sibset in my opinion,but I‘m personally not a fan of [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] are wonderful together!

I think they go great together!

I love [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] together!

I think they go together perfectly:)

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] go really well together. And if you like them to go together go for it

esme olivia & sebastian theo is lovely, imo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] are great together. Don’t lose your confidence as it is difficult when we receive negative opinions of one sort or another, but it would be a lovely choice.

1 Like

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] sound lovely together!

I think [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] work great together! I really like that actually. I think the styles feel similar and they fit as siblings.

They go really well together :heart:

If the concern is about the length of [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], you could always go with [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] instead.

I think the fact that you loved [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] for a while is important to consider :slight_smile: