Baby brother for Lukas Robert

We just found out that we are expecting a second son! Go figure, we have a girl name ready to go lol. Our first son is [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] nn [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. We’ve always loved [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] for a son, but are concerned about the mean rhyming words of that name. I’m a teacher and I understand that kids will find something to pick at if they want to be mean regardless. I’ve also talked to my school’s counselor about [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] and she says she’s never had a [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] picked on because of his name. Despite all of this, we have loved this name for several years (this was almost son #1’s name). Husband and I haven’t shaken on it yet and want to continue brainstorming to make sure we pick the best name we can for #2. The middle name will have family significance.

2 questions: Would rhyming words stop you from naming a kid something? What other names can you suggest that go with [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]/[name_m]Luke[/name_m]? Our last name is 3 syllable, Italian, starts and ends with an I (so something like [name_u]Eliot[/name_u]/[name_m]Eli[/name_m] wouldn’t work).

Thanks!

No I would not worry.

[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] is adorable with [name_m]Lukas[/name_m].

Congrats and good luck!

I wouldn’t be concerned about the rhymes… Those would fade away after grade school anyways. [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] is charming. Otherwise, try [name_m]Tanner[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m].

I would use [name_m]Tucker[/name_m]. You can find rhymes for many popular names ([name_m]Cooper[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], etc).

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] again! I am now 30 weeks pregnant and we cannot decide on a name. We liked [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] for the longest time and then fell in love with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] “[name_u]Joey[/name_u]”. We couldn’t decide between the two, but now I know this baby is [name_u]Joey[/name_u] but hubby likes [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] better (I’m not even sure that name is on the table for me anymore). What I love about Jonah “Joey”: can be shortened (like Luke), somewhat internationally recognized, not unusual, but not very common.

Big brother is [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] “[name_m]Luke[/name_m]”. Please send ideas for son #2 names! We’d love the middle name to be [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], but that’s not mandatory. Last name is 3 syllables, Italian, starts and ends with an “I”.

I like both [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]. Suggestions:

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]