Baby Brother for Quinn

I posted before but now I know I am having a BOY, so I need a baby brother name for my girl [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

Which of these sound best with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]? Or anything else?

Theodore ([name_u]Theo[/name_u]/Teddy)
[name_u]Connor[/name_u]
[name_m]Kellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] (I have some concerns this is too far “out there”/uncommon for me, but you can prove me otherwise, we do like it!)

and I like [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] but my husband has vetoed it.

Notes:

Not super into nickname names (but can be persuaded, see [name_u]Theo[/name_u]…)
Our last name starts with D and has a D in the middle so I’m not really into D names with our last name.
Nothing super uncommon, we liked that [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] was top 100 but I also don’t want a top 10 name
Middle name will be a family name regardless, probably [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but maybe Arsine (Arson is how it is pronounced)

1 Like

Kellan would be just as out there as [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] from my personal experience. And [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is more recognizable to my ears since it’s also a word.

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] with [name_u]Connor[/name_u] or [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] best :smiley:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Theo[/name_u]’ together! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] also sound nice as siblings- I don’t think [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is too “out there”.

1 Like

Quinn and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] would be fantastic!

I also really like [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and it’s feeling more mainstream now, but still cool and a little quirky. Definitely not too crazy!

Maybe…

Arlo
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]

1 Like

Thanks! [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] gained some popularity a few years back and I have met others by that name (as well as a celebrity [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Lutz[/name_m]) but I saw that [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] was more popular last year than [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] (#250ish vs. 350ish)

Thank you! I like [name_u]Kai[/name_u] but my husband vetoed (we watch a lot of American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u] and it’s a character in that lol) and I LOVE [name_u]River[/name_u], so I will suggest that.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_u]Connor[/name_u] together!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] or [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]. [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sound too similar to me. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] seem very different to me stylistically, but [name_u]Theo[/name_u] as a full name with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would be nice.
What about…
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Carter[/name_u]/ [name_u]Carson[/name_u]
[name_m]Eric[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] the best.

Some ideas:
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Robb[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Pace[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Harlan[/name_m]

1 Like

Thanks! We would probably never call him [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], I think I just like the flexibility of using [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] or [name_u]Theo[/name_u] as a nickname

I LOVE [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] but a good friend has a [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], and my husband loves [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], but I’m not sold on it yet

1 Like

Quinn and [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] is my favourite from your list, I love them all however!

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] but [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] seem quite different to me… [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] seems more traditional where [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is more modern (that’s just me though) but if you just want [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] for flexibility I don’t seen an issue!

Quinn and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] sounds great too I love the nn pattern!!

Quinn and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is great too, and its totally not too out there

Some other suggestions

Quinn and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Carson[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] (I love this!)
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] ranks at 200-something and growing a lot in popularity, it’s familiar and far more popular than [name_m]Kellan[/name_m].

Where do you live? [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] actually ranks at #766 in US.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_u]Connor[/name_u] are cute together!

1 Like

You have a nice list and the first name that comes to mind for you is [name_u]Axel[/name_u] (which [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] reminded me of although I don’t find [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] too “out there”). [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] are great.

1 Like

CT, USA, I think I was looking at a previous year for [name_m]Kellan[/name_m], it peaked around 2014/15

Theodore.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] together!

1 Like

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and…
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]/Tatum
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_u]Collier[/name_u]
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]
[name_m]Todd[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Greyson[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

Consider any repeats as seconds!

Quinn and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] work best I feel! I like the hard sounds in each.