Baby Brother Has Arrived!

On [name_u]December[/name_u] 27, 2022 our family welcomed [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m] into the world. His 2-year old sister, [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], is thrilled!

[name_m]Isadore[/name_m] was my great grandfather’s name. We already find ourselves nicknaming him Is or [name_u]Izzy[/name_u].

[name_m]Allan[/name_m] was chosen as his middle name since both of his grandfathers have this middle name (Alan and Allen). [name_m]Allan[/name_m] honors both of them simultaneously.

Thanks to these forums for helping boost the confidence in our choice! We recognize there are not many Isadore’s out there. I believe he will wear it strongly and proudly!

57 Likes

Congratulations! What a cool choice!

Ooh [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] is a real underused favourite of mine :heart_eyes: How wonderful that it’s a family name too. Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! :heart_eyes: [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m] sounds beautiful :white_heart:

Congratulations! [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] is such a fabulous name!

Congratulations! It’s a wonderful name :heart:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m]!
I absolutely LOVE the name [name_m]Isadore[/name_m]!
:blue_heart::star::snowflake:

What a perfect name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] are adorable !

I LOVE [name_m]Isadore[/name_m]! With so many little Theodores running around, [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] feels familiar yet fresh! And [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] is just so adorable. Congratulations!

congratulations!! isadore is so very handsome !

Congrats! [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m] is a lovely choice!

If you ever have another girl, the name ‘Isadora’ Would be so cute as a sibset!! <3

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] is such an elegant name and the honourific choices are lovely! All the best going forwards for you :star:

That name is incredible, best wishes as he grows and I would absolutely believe he would have positive comments around his name

Congratulations, what a handsome name! :star_struck: