baby brother name for Max

Hey Berries!

DH and I have a son, [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. The [name_u]Max[/name_u] part we just liked, the [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] part was inspired by [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], more or less.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] found out boy #2 is coming along!

We will definitely want to include another inspiring name for this little dude.

DH loves the name [name_m]George[/name_m] (funny, he knew there was a new prince, but didn’t know they’d called him [name_m]George[/name_m], and said he could care less what they name their kid, ha ha). I like it too, but am undecided on whether or not I’d want it as a first or middle. I like G. [name_m]Felix[/name_m], G. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]… ??? [name_m]George[/name_m] also works because of the story of St [name_m]George[/name_m] who slayed the dragon and fought against evil for the fairy queen.

Other names we’ve tossed around are [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]. We were sure we were having a girl, ha ha, so we haven’t really looked too hard at boys’ names yet.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] really starting to brainstorm, and wanted the advice of the pros. Hoping one of you awesome peeps will have a suggestion that just fits.

Oh, last name is Carpenter, btw.

THANK YOU!!!

Some possibilities:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] nn [name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ned[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Harold[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] nn [name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] nn [name_m]Harry[/name_m], if you like
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] nn [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_m]Archer[/name_m]

Oh!

And how about [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u]?

Thanks, [name_f]Freya[/name_f]! Keep ‘em coming! :slight_smile:
I like [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] a lot, DH does not.
[name_f]Kinda[/name_f] liking [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]…
Gah, we had a girls’ name all picked out, and boys’ names are so much harder, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

Congratulations!

[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], nn: [name_u]Max[/name_u] and:

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], nn: [name_u]Gus[/name_u]

[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], nn: [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], nn: [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

Hey, thanks!
Before I saw your post, my DH and son and I sat down with the baby names book last night. Still thinking, but some current favorites are

[name_m]Miles[/name_m]/ [name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]

each of those would have the mn [name_m]George[/name_m] or [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], depending on who gets their way.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Miles[/name_m]/ [name_m]Milo[/name_m] sound a little soft? Or remind you of a cat and a pug? :wink: My son is very much a boy, and if #2 is the same, I wouldn’t want an overly gentle name. We like gentle young men, don’t get me wrong, but just wondering what your impression is.

Also, we all like [name_u]Theo[/name_u], but DH doesn’t like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] at all. Is it weird to name a kid just [name_u]Theo[/name_u]?