Baby Bruno is born

[name]Bruno[/name] was born 3/18/12. Thanks to katybug for encouraging me to stick to this name in time of doubt.

Congratulations! [name]Bruno[/name] is a cool European name you don’t hear much anymore. [name]Do[/name] you mind sharing his MN? I’d love to see what you ended up pairing with it. I saw a few of your posts while you were still tossing names around and was curious what you’d end up with!

All the best to your family, and congratulations on little [name]Bruno[/name]!

Congrats on the safe arrival of your son, [name]Bruno[/name]! He may be little now but he’ll grow into his name soon enough! Good luck!

Congrats! [name]Love[/name] this name!

Thanks berries for all the input and recs. All were relevant. [name]Even[/name] the one’s we disagreed with somehow helped us find the right name. We considered other names like [name]Henry[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Gregory[/name], [name]Lawrence[/name], and [name]Phillip[/name]. In the end we thought [name]Bruno[/name] [name]Phillip[/name] sounded just right.

[name]Bruno[/name] [name]Phillip[/name] sounds so regal! I really like those two together. Again, congratulations!

Congratulations and a very well chosen middle name that suits the combo well.

[name]Bruno[/name] [name]Phillip[/name] is a great combination. Congratulations!

Congrats! I am a HUGE fan of the name [name]Bruno[/name] & I am excited to see it getting some nameberry love :slight_smile: Good luck with your new little one.