Baby bunny's

I saw a treath here somewhere about 3 nameless bunny’s… Surprise, surpirse i got 5. They were born last night (between 8PM and 8AM this morning) So yeah. No idea wether it are boys or girls. Mothers name is [name]Bella[/name] and fathers name is Binkie (Rhymes with [name]Finley[/name], but then with a B and a K)
Now i am in need of names! I want cute names but I dont seem to like alot of names i find lol.

*Im hoping to have 5 girls, but wih my luck they will be probably boys. Oh and ill probably ask again in 4 weeks because someone might be preggers again -_-’ *

Thanks anyways!

Binkie and [name]Bella[/name] are too sweet :slight_smile:

Well, I always think fairly short names are good for animals. I suppose it doesn’t matter that much with rabbits, as it’s not like you call them over or anything, but a long name still might be a bit much for a little bunny.

Maybe more B names?

For girls :
[name]Bambi[/name]
[name]Bea[/name]
[name]Betsy[/name]
[name]Betty[/name]
[name]Bibi[/name]
Bixie
[name]Bluebell[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]

And boys :
[name]Banjo[/name]
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Ben[/name]
[name]Bertie[/name]
[name]Blue[/name]
[name]Buck[/name]
[name]Buster[/name]

Or you could give them themed names - maybe from a favourite TV show or book?

[name]Auburn[/name]

Thanks for you response [name]Auburn[/name]!

[name]Bambi[/name] - too deer-y
[name]Bea[/name] - i dont like it
[name]Betsy[/name] - aunts name
[name]Betty[/name] - reminds me of a celebrity i dont like
[name]Bibi[/name] - dont like it that much.
Bixie - too similar to Binkie
[name]Bluebell[/name] - love!
[name]Blythe[/name] - love!

And boys :
[name]Banjo[/name] - dont like it, remind of a guitar kinda thing
[name]Basil[/name] - Dont like Basiel, the dutchform,
[name]Ben[/name] - Dont really like for a bunny.
[name]Bertie[/name] - dont like it
[name]Blue[/name] - love!
[name]Buck[/name] - urgh reminds me of the ‘what the buck’ show
[name]Buster[/name] - love!

I do not want to continue with B- names necesairaly (sp?)
I want something with meaning.

There is a black bunny, 2 (identical?) white bunny’s that i cant recognize, a white bunny that is half the size of the rest and a white with brown bunny.

The white with brown bunny is [name]Alex[/name] for now. No real meaning for it, it feels like an [name]Alex[/name]. Also, i think (intuition) its a boy but i cant find out until theyre like a month or so.
If the black one is a boy its a [name]Sirius[/name], dont know for a girl (Suggestions?)
The for now identical ones are [name]Fred[/name] and [name]George[/name] if boys, suggestions for girls and B/G? Id like to think of em as twins lol.
For the little one i want a name that means little. I cant find anything good though. For now its [name]Quinn[/name], since he/she is nr 5.

Well, white with brown bunny could stay [name]Alex[/name] (and handily it works for both genders).

As for black bunny, if it’s a girl perhaps another constellation, like [name]Sirius[/name]? Here are some :
[name]Andromeda[/name]
[name]Ara[/name]
[name]Carina[/name]
Cassopeia
[name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Norma[/name].

Or another [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] name - there are a whole troop of great ones.

[name]Fred[/name]/[name]George[/name] as girls … well, you could do [name]Frederica[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name]! Oh wait, how about the girl twins in the [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] books, [name]Parvati[/name] and [name]Padma[/name]? I like [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Bluebell[/name] as twins from my earlier suggestions, too, and [name]Crimson[/name] and [name]Clover[/name] (like the [name]Joan[/name] [name]Jett[/name] song).

As for a name which means little, lots of names have diminutive forms, for example [name]Rosita[/name] effectively means ‘little [name]Rosa[/name]’. In general lots of names contain ‘small/little’ with something else, such as [name]Conan[/name] meaning ‘little wolf’.

A few others :
Girls :
[name]Cinderella[/name] - ‘little ashes’
Maimu - ‘little’
[name]Nina[/name] - ‘little girl’
[name]Talitha[/name] - ‘little girl’
[name]Ursula[/name] - ‘little bear’
[name]Zita[/name] - ‘little girl’
A name like [name]Blanchette[/name] or Biancita would mean ‘little white’, which would be appropriate.

Boys :
[name]Logan[/name] - ‘little hollow’
[name]Lorcan[/name] - ‘little fierce one’
[name]Ronan[/name] - ‘little seal’
[name]Russell[/name] - ‘little red one’
[name]Ryan[/name] - ‘little king’
[name]Sullivan[/name] - ‘little dark eye’
[name]Vaughn[/name] - ‘little’.

[name]Auburn[/name]

Oh [name]Auburn[/name], i love [name]Andromeda[/name] as a girly [name]Sirius[/name]! And i also like [name]Ryan[/name] ‘little king’ if its a boy! Im thinking [name]Nina[/name] if a girl.

For the ‘twins’ i was thinkg of Femke and Frauke (not english names) and they mean ‘little lady’ or ‘little girl’ or something like that. I do love [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Bluebell[/name] for them too! They’d fit better i think with the other ‘English’ names!

So its gonna be

[name]Sirius[/name] - [name]Andromeda[/name]
[name]Alex[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name] - [name]Fred[/name]
[name]Bluebell[/name] - [name]George[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name] - [name]Quinn[/name]/[name]Nina[/name]