Baby Darling... 12 weeks to go (girls edition)

See the results of this poll: Sibling name for Thea

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Wren : 21 (29%)
  • Meadow : 5 (7%)
  • Brienne : 2 (3%)
  • Seraphina : 6 (8%)
  • Persephone : 8 (11%)
  • Alexandria : 2 (3%)
  • Rowena : 10 (14%)
  • Luna: 19 (26%)

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] are my favorite sibset, but I dont like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] with any of the potential middles.

As combos, I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] & [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_m]Forest[/name_m].

From what you’ve listed, I like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Forest[/name_m] best. I think I’d cut out [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] because of the “d” sounds doubling up with your last name (though it’s not an issue with [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] because it’s longer).

As for suggestions, what about [name_f]Clover[/name_f] for a middle? It’s soft and feminine while still being spunky, like [name_f]Snow[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] would make beautiful sisters, my favourite combination is [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]. In case you are planning for a third child in the future, both boys’ names would also fit in really nicely!

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] are perfection. I like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], but not so much with Darling.

I also voted for [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]. [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], especially with your middles, is beautiful and rare.

I think [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] are perfect sisters.

[name_u]Wren[/name_u], followed by [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] would make perfect sisters! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] as a combo too.

For [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]'s sister:
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] _____ - I think [name_u]Wren[/name_u] works amazingly for [name_f]Thea[/name_f]'s sister, but [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] doesn’t sound right, and I don’t think the nature/nature combos like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Forest[/name_m] are the best when the older sibling has a vintage/nature combo. [name_f]Imo[/name_f], at least.
I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] would work very well. Or [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], maybe.

I like Wren best from your list with Thea, but am a little undecided with your last name. Luna would be my next choice, but again, think it’s a little off with your last name.

Some other possibilities:

Thea and

Agnes
Avis
Bryony
Carys
Clara
Cleo
Enid
Esme
Eve
Fiona
Gemma
Greer
Helen
Irene
Iris
Jane
June
Juno
Liv
Lois
Lucia
Mabel
Maeve
Mavis
Naomi/Noemi
Naya
Nessa
Nieve
Nora
Saskia
Sorcha
Susan
Vivian

Some possible combinations:

Thea Snow and
Avis Fern, Bryony Vale, Clara Phoebe, Cleo Muir, Fiona Bay, Iris Maeve, Juno Rey, Lois Reverie, Naomi Solace, Nessa Peridot, Sorcha Meadow, Vivian Opal