Baby Davy

[name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] was born early august after 7 years of trying! Our little beloved lion!

It was a toss up between [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] or [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]. We chose to honour both our late uncles who passed away during my pregnancy. [name_f]My[/name_f] uncle [name_u]David[/name_u], my husbands uncle [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. We like all the nickname options for [name_u]David[/name_u]. We love the meaning of both names, beloved lion! We couldn’t be happier!

38 Likes

Congratulations!! :heart::heart::heart:

Congratulations! What a lovely name!

:slight_smile: :grinning:

Congratulations! [name_u]David[/name_u] is a wonderful classic choice and the family connections are just lovely.

And [name_u]Leo[/name_u] in [name_u]August[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a beautiful name

Congratulations! I know he is well worth the wait and you have chosen a lovely name for him.

Congratulations! [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] is incredibly handsome and I think you made a wonderful choice. I love how you chose to honour some special people whose legacies will live on in your son. :heart:

7 years. I am so incredibly happy for you.

1 Like

Congratulations! What an incredibly handsome name you chose for your son! [name_u]David[/name_u] is long favorite of mine.

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I also had 7 years of longing before the [name_m]Lord[/name_m] blessed us with a daughter through adoption. I’m celebrating your pregnancy and son with you :heart:

COngrats!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! :yellow_heart:

Congratiulations!

How wonderful. Congratulations!

Congratulations!! So glad you got to honor your family members!

congratulations!

congratulations!! welcome to the world david :heart:

[name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] is beautiful

[name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]! It sounds so handsome!
:lion: