Baby due five days ago. Still no name, please help!

See the results of this poll: Which name?

Respondents: 80 (This poll is closed)

• Imogen (Ginny) : 32 (40%)
  • Molly : 20 (25%)
  • Roisin (Rosie or Rose) : 15 (19%)
  • Maud (Molly): 13 (16%)

I like [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f] nn [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

[name_f]Maud[/name_f] nn [name_f]Molly[/name_f] seems like a good compromise between his favorite and yours. My second choice would be [name_f]Imogen[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Roisin[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f].

What about [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f] or [name_f]Maud[/name_f] [name_f]Roisin[/name_f]?

My favorites are [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Roisin[/name_f].

I chose [name_f]Molly[/name_f], as I didn’t really like how you got nicknames from the other names. They seemed like a bit of a far stretch. I adore the name [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], but not from [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]. [name_f]Ginnifer[/name_f] might be a better suit? Or [name_f]Virginia[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] and it’s sadly overlooked a lot of the time, so I vote [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]!

[name_f]Maud[/name_f] “[name_f]Molly[/name_f]” is a nice idea and a lovely, characterful choice too.

I really like the sound of [name_f]Roisin[/name_f] nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f] O’[name_m]Flin[/name_m]!

I voted for [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is nice too!

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] is perfection :slight_smile:

I think all of your choices are great so I voted for [name_f]Molly[/name_f] because I think it flows the best with your last name!

I voted for [name_f]Maud[/name_f] because it’s your favorite and husband agrees with the compromise of a nickname you both like. Plus it’s lovely (though I prefer [name_f]Maude[/name_f])! I love the suggestions of [name_f]Maud[/name_f] [name_f]Roisin[/name_f].