Baby due in 8 weeks - which name do you prefer and why?

Hey! We are team green. If this baby is a girl then we have narrowed it down to 4 top names:

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

The middle name will be [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

We have two children already:
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] (girl)
Ezeriah [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] (boy)

Which name do you think goes best?

Lucia Olive - utterly classic! So that would be my choice.

That said, I wonder if Cassidy Olive wouldn’t be closer to your style?

Daisy Olive is very botanical, as is Acacia. I like Acacia but it is by far the least familiar of the group (I had to look it up).

I like [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] the best.

My favourite is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but it is very botanical together with [name_f]Olive[/name_f], so my vote goes to [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]—it’s perfect with your kids’ names and stunning on its own. I also like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but wouldn’t use if for the same reason as above.

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is very sweet.

You could also consider [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] if there is any wiggle room on the middle name.

I think [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] suits the sibset best!
Very cute

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is beautiful. I think [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] would also suit your sibset really well.

My favourite is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], but not with [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is lovely, though with your other children I prefer [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] over [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]. However I’m not keen on [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] with [name_f]Olive[/name_f], so [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] as my pick.

I like [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] best of the bunch, however, as others have said, it (as well as [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]) would be quite botanical with middle [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

My vote ultimately goes to [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is my favorite, I like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] too

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] but I generally avoid a vowel or y ending of first going into a vowel start of second so for me, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a better middle with both than [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! I think [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] also works well with your sibset, but [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] sounds best with [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

I really like the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] too much? So maybe [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or perhaps [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]? :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] fits best, but I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].

Thanks for all of your responses!! I see that having two botanical names might be a little much. You’ve given me a lot to think about. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is a family name so I don’t want to change it, but perhaps we could add a second middle name:

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

Ahhh feeling a little under pressure to find the “right” name as the weeks tick by. Naming a child is so hard!

Either [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] goes both better with your style imo and sounds lovely with the middle name!!

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] is by far my favorite. It’s so interesting and beautiful. Best wishes!

I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], but not so much with [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. The other names, I don’t like at all. [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] is boring to me. [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] is a last name, and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] feels more like a nickname.

My favourite is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], even though it’s so floral. I feel you should choose a name you really love and will want to hear and say repeatedly and for me that is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]–regardless of middle name. If you wanted to avoid this and go with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is very pretty too.

[name_f]EDIT[/name_f]: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is stunning. That gets my vote.