Baby due today! Can’t decide!

Hmm, [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] sounds like he’d have 2 surnames but I actually am inclined to say the name is sweet and easy to latch onto

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is really cool and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is handsome. I think I prefer the latter, but both are really nice :slight_smile:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] gets my vote!

Congrats! :tada::partying_face:

I absolutely love both names and I honestly love the idea of [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] on a little boy so cool but I think my favourite is [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] as I just think the flow works really well and stylistically the whole name is well matched. Still whatever name you do go for will be gorgeous!

I like both but [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is amazing!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is so pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You can’t go wrong with either though!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is wonderful

I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

Oooh love [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]! All the O’s in a row make me happy.

Otto Bloom :heart_eyes: omg wowowowowow!

I like [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] doesn’t roll off the tongue. It has a strange flow to it. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is fun to say and flows well!

Congratulations!

[name_f]Do[/name_f] people tend to give updates or do they just leave us all hanging?