Baby Edith

As you’ll see from my post count, I haven’t been a very active member on the nameberry forums but I thought I’d post about our baby girl because I found nameberry invaluable for helping us to decide on her name (and reassure me that we weren’t completely crazy for loving the name [name]Edith[/name]).

We named our daughter [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. [name]Genevieve[/name] was the name of my husband’s grandmother so it’s nice to have that family connection in the name.

[name]Edith[/name] is a little sister for our 3 year old daughter named [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name].

Congratulations!!! [name]Edith[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] are a fantastic sib set. [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] sounds absolutely beautiful!

[name]Edith[/name] is a very special name for me - it was my Grandmothers name. I’m so happy to see somebody use it! [name]Edith[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] are perfect sisters. Congratulations!

[name]Edith[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are both personal favorites. [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is gorgeous and classy. I love it with [name]Audrey[/name]. Congrats on your baby girl!

[name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is such a lovely, elegant name! Congratulations! [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] are simply stunning names that complement each other quite wonderfully. [name]May[/name] you have a lifetime of happiness with your daughters!

Best wishes,
~*~nameseeker3

Congrats on the birth of your second daughter, [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] (for someone who loves vintage names, this is swoon worthy! :smiley: ). Her name goes so well with [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] (another stunning choice!). Enjoy your little girls and best wishes, [name]Mischa[/name].

fantastic names, timeless and stunning :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Edith[/name]! I think you made a fabulous choice. Good luck and have fun with your beautiful baby girl!

You only lack posts because you clearly have fantastic taste and don’t need very much advice. I love [name]Edith[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is fantastic, especially next to [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]. They have the exact same feel.

Thanks so much for the comments everyone.

Your comments reflect all the lovely feedback I’ve had in real life about the name. In fact, I’ve been a little bit surprised (in a good way) by how many people have said that they really liked or even love the name [name]Edith[/name] (although I guess the people that don’t are keeping their mouths shut!).

Anyway, I think I’ve now become a bit of a name nerd and am addicted to checking the nameberry blog posts and forums. [name]Shame[/name] we won’t be having any more children to name :slight_smile:

[name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] are great first name choices, and [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are great middle names, I love the family connection and they are both a bit french to me so that’s great too.

[name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] are great first name choices, and [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are great middle names, I love the family connection and they are both a bit french to me so that’s great too.

congrats, i love both your girls names and as said above, they could go better together - wonderful pair.

[name]Love[/name] your name choice, but then again I might just be biased :slight_smile: My name is [name]Edith[/name] and my cousin, who is my age, is called [name]Audrey[/name]! Her younger sister is [name]Isabelle[/name], LOL. I do think [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is a great combo, and your daughters make a wonderful sibset.

[name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] are lovely!

Congratulations!