Baby Geek has arrived!

Hey All,

I’m so happy to announce the arrival of baby D@rl!ng.

We were team green and our little girl arrived Thursday 11th weighing 7lb 10oz.

We decided on [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] yesterday.

We both agreed she wasn’t a Brienne straight away and never considered Corellia once she was here. It came down to [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and we both felt [name_f]Thea[/name_f] suited her to the T (pun intended). Her middle name took a little longer to decide but we loved the short sparkiness of [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f].

For those who wonder [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is from [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] - DC Comics, and [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is from Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time.

Thank you for everyone’s assistance!

Congratulations, what a gorgeous name!

Thats a really gorgeous name! Congratulations, and best wishes!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is so beautiful, and the associations are cool too. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous, and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] D@rl!ng is just perfect. Congrats!

Beautiful name! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is such an amazing name! And I love the connection to Once Upon a Time, it’s one of my favorite shows :slight_smile:

Very pretty name!

Congrats! I love her name!

J’adore!!!

Very cute name! As a fellow “geek” I totally approve! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, what a beautiful name!

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is simply wonderful! I love it!

That is such a perfect name! I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I fell in love with [name_f]Thea[/name_f] the moment I heard it, and [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is perfect with it. Congratulations on your new little one!

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!!! <3 Congrats!

Ohhh my goodness, I love this name so much! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is lovely! Congratulations!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. You have chosen an evocative combo of sweetness, femininity and romance. Well done, Mama! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is perfect. Congrats!

That is SO beautiful! Congratulations on your sweet little girl, may she bring you much joy! :slight_smile: