Baby Girl #2 is Finally Here!

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] was evicted yesterday at 41 weeks + 2 days! She joins big sister [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u].

We had a very positive induction and labor experience and all of us are doing great!

The name [name_f]Lena[/name_f] hit many items on our name wishlist, being short and easy to spell, and as a bonus was a family tree name! Knowing she’d be born close to the holiday season, we were looking for a middle name that reflected the season and happily landed on [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], which in addition to being beautiful is actually the name of a dear friend making it even more meaningful.

Big sister [name_f]Ada[/name_f] cannot wait to meet little [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

44 Likes

Ada and Lena are so sweet together! Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! i adore her name, and her sister’s!! welcome to the world, lena :heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful name. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] are so perfect together. If you don’t mind answering, are you pronouncing [name_f]Lena[/name_f] like lay-na or lee-na? Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Lena[/name_f]!

1 Like

Huge congratulations!! [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is lovely–warm, cozy, and bright, so perfect for a [name_u]December[/name_u] baby :evergreen_tree::sparkles: It goes so beautifully with your older daughter’s name, too!

2 Likes

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a precious name :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is wonderful!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :two_hearts:

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name sounds lovely with [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] :cherry_blossom:

I’m really happy that you had such a positive labour experience wishing you a smooth recovery and a wonderful festive period with your new babe

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

@Larryisalittledog we are pronouncing it Lee-na. :slightly_smiling_face: so far everyone in the hospital has said and spelled it right the first time which is nice because we went back and forth on [name_f]Lena[/name_f] vs [name_f]Lina[/name_f] for a bit :blush:

1 Like

@lehassebrock Thanks for letting me know! [name_f]Lena[/name_f] has that gentle strength that I love in names.

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome little [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! :blush::heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] are just the most perfect sister names :two_hearts: I love her subtly seasonal middle name too. Many congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!! she has such a gorgeous name, and so does her sister!

1 Like

Aw, their names are so sweet together! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] are so sweet together! :yellow_heart: I’m glad you found a name that you love for her!

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! :star2::christmas_tree: :dizzy:

1 Like

congratulations! and welcome lena noelle! :christmas_tree::sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like