Baby girl #2 needs a name

We’ve narrowed down our list to these 4. Which one would you pick for big sister [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]?
Surname is [name_m]Harrington[/name_m].

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

any other suggestions also welcomed as well as middle name options.
thanks!

I love the combination of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]! I also Audrey with your last name.

Gemma Charlotte
Gemma Caroline
Gemma Louise
Audrey Caroline
Audrey Louise
Audrey Jane

I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f]! I also think [name_f]Leah[/name_f] sounds very nice with your surname.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]How[/name_m] do I pick? These are all darling!

Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]-This is lovely. It’s simple, gentle yet spunky. Perfect w/[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_m]Harrington[/name_m].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-I love this one too. It’s perfect w/[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_m]Harrington[/name_m]. It’s a bit more common, if that bothers you. Also, do you plan on having more children? You may feel stuck in a floral pattern. Probably not a big deal, but something to consider.

[name_f]Leah[/name_f]-This is nice. I don’t love it as much as the others, but it’s a good solid name that works really well w/[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_m]Harrington[/name_m].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]-I love this one. I don’t think it’s as good w/your ln, but it’s not bad at all. Super sweet on a little girl, & nice on an adult too. Kind yet sophisticated.

A few more ideas:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f]

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

[name_f]Delia[/name_f]

[name_f]Esme[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Lola[/name_f]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f]

[name_f]May[/name_f]

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

[name_f]Sofie[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_m]Harrington[/name_m] would make a lovely sister to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Other suggestions

Etta
Della
Delia
Lydia
Corinne
Talia

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] sound so great together!

I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] matches the elegance and class of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] best! Next choice would be [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

I agree, [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. Sounds cute when you put them together, so you’ll be like “[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] let’s go!” Lol

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] are great!!

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] sound good together because they are both botanical names. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], another classic but not too old-fashioned name, also pairs well with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. Here are some middle name ideas:
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]

Here are some other names that go with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]:
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

With [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]; [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favourite! My great-aunt was actually a [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :slight_smile: Their parents liked floral names! (My grandmother was a [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and their sister a [name_f]Gladys[/name_f]).

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is my favorite with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], too.

I like all 4 of your names, like them all with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and like them all with your surname!

So… how do you feel about 2 botanical names? I personally would avoid that - so cross off [name_f]Lily[/name_f] - unless you particularly are looking for a botanical theme.

Much as I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] I would then cross it off as both names having ‘y/ey’ endings is a bit samey.

That leaves [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] - I would choose [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] as I prefer its feistier sounds.

All this is in the context that I don’t think there are any bad choices here - just how I would narrow it down.

I do love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]… But I am really liking [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. So [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] gets my vote! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] make lovely so sibsets!

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

I agree about [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_m]Harrington[/name_m] being the name to pick.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are my favourites!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is my personal favourite. Not just because it works well with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but because it’s a beautiful and strong name on its own. However, it does go perfectly with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I believe [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is your perfect choice. My second favourite out of your options is [name_f]Leah[/name_f].