Baby Girl #2

See the results of this poll: Alice’s Little Sister?

Respondents: 83 (This poll is closed)

• Clara Linda : 46 (55%)
  • Jane Linda : 30 (36%)
  • Anna Linda: 7 (8%)

My vote goes to [name_f]Clara[/name_f] or [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are gorgeous together!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my first choice, followed by [name_f]Clara[/name_f].

I actually like the feel of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f], but [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] is also great, so I’m torn between the two. Either way it’ll be a gorgeous name!

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] or [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as well. They fit with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] perfectly, especially [name_f]Clara[/name_f].

Very difficult choice. I think they all go very well with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I personally adore all three ([name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] honoring). I very slightly prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] - the L’s are a little clunky
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] - not fond of this alliteration pair, plus the similar endings. also i feel [name_f]Alice[/name_f] ‘outshines’ [name_f]Anna[/name_f] a bit

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] - good balance with [name_f]Linda[/name_f]. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] has a similar unique spark that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has, a balanced match

I have a [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is one of my top picks if I were to have another girl.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] is pretty.

I’m not a fan of using the same ending on first and middle (especially -a) so [name_f]Jane[/name_f] gets my vote.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is a sibset I’ve always loved! I’d be so thrilled to hear it irl!
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] is a lovely name also but I’d avoid the matching initials. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is outdated and boring imo

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f], but not with [name_f]Linda[/name_f]. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] works. [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Claire[/name_f] would flow better, and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], nickname [name_f]Anna[/name_f], does work.

Have you thought of Lindan / [name_u]Linden[/name_u] instead of [name_f]Linda[/name_f]. The flow would be better.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]

All 3 are beautiful names and go well with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. But I think with middle name [name_f]Linda[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] works best.

I love the sound of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f]–it reminds me of “Que linda!” which means “[name_m]How[/name_m] beautiful!” (I think). I think [name_f]Jane[/name_f] might go better with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] though. I just don’t like the sound of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] as much. What do you think of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lyndel[/name_f]? [name_f]Lyndel[/name_f] is an offshoot of [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], from [name_f]Linda[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] best with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]-- [name_f]Clara[/name_f] would be my second choice. I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f], but would probably change it up a bit for flow-- [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Melinda[/name_f] is lovely. I also thought of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] as a way to honor [name_f]Linda[/name_f] and have something a little closer to [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] : swoon: