Baby Girl #3 has a name!

Thanks so much to all the berries who pitched in, vetted names, vetoed names and gave suggestions over the past 9 months!

We had names from all over the place for our third girl, and came up with a final list but nothing felt “right.” I posted a thread with a poll on 5/5, the night before my scheduled induction, to try to make a final decision. Within 20 minutes of posting that poll, my water broke and we were on our way to the hospital! She came into the world on her own terms, like a whirlwind, and was feisty and fierce from the get- go. I chose her middle name, [name_f]Louise[/name_f], in honor of a [name_u]Lou[/name_u] in my family and felt like the meaning, “warrior”, fit her tiny little personality already.

The rest of the first names on our list just didn’t seem right, so [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] she was. Then I remembered that I had posted the name berry poll and hadn’t checked it since we went to the hospital. I went back and checked it and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] was also the berry winner (by a hair!) I also love the meaning of [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] ([name_m]Noble[/name_m], kind) and the heritage and history that it holds. She won’t be [name_f]Addie[/name_f], because we have a [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and it is too close for my liking.

So I present to you, [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! We plan to call her “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]” but also love her full name so that may stick!

Hooray, I voted for [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] :slight_smile: [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name, many congratulations on lucky number 3!

Congrats! [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], congrats!

Oh, congratulations! [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is such a beautiful name! :slight_smile: Best wishes to you and your family.

Congratulations! This is going to sound a bit weird but I actually had a feeling you were going to go with [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! All of your daughters have beautiful names!

Too funny! I can’t even say that I had a front runner going in, but was glad something seemed right when we met her!

Aahhh boy, an actual real life [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] with the possible nn of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. My dream. Congrats!

I love [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]! Congratulations on your baby & her sweet name.

Beautiful! Sending my best wishes to you and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! ; )

She has a beautiful name! I love [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], it’s so very sweet. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is just the cutest!

Congratulations!!

Yay! Beautiful name!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is so pretty! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats! [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is a great combination, & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] the most adorable nickname… :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]